Air New Zealand backs Skycouch with quirky videos
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 October 2011 12:25PM
Air New Zealand has launched a series of online videos in the US, featuring sheep twins, Playboy girls and David Hasselhoff.
In March, Air New Zealand extended its relationship with Albion, the incumbent agency on its pan-European ad business, to include North America and Canada.
The campaign marks the first launched by Albion West Coast for the airline.
The quirky ads focus on Air New Zealand’s Skycouch concept, which allows a trio of seats to be moved together to create flexible space options.
Spots feature ‘Mason and Jason, the inseparable sheep twins’, along with cameos from Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon, and David Hasselhoff.
The campaign is to debut in the UK later this month.
Albion London, which has worked with Air New Zealand since 2008, last year launched a press and outdoor campaign that showed consumers how Air New Zealand had "redesigned" the long-haul travel experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity