Air New Zealand backs Skycouch with quirky videos
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 October 2011 12:25PM
Air New Zealand has launched a series of online videos in the US, featuring sheep twins, Playboy girls and David Hasselhoff.
In March, Air New Zealand extended its relationship with Albion, the incumbent agency on its pan-European ad business, to include North America and Canada.
The campaign marks the first launched by Albion West Coast for the airline.
The quirky ads focus on Air New Zealand’s Skycouch concept, which allows a trio of seats to be moved together to create flexible space options.
Spots feature ‘Mason and Jason, the inseparable sheep twins’, along with cameos from Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon, and David Hasselhoff.
The campaign is to debut in the UK later this month.
Albion London, which has worked with Air New Zealand since 2008, last year launched a press and outdoor campaign that showed consumers how Air New Zealand had "redesigned" the long-haul travel experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager- DM Source £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Assistant - 9 month maternity cover Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Northampton
- PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager (creative) Source £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT BONUS , London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity