Air New Zealand backs Skycouch with quirky videos
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 October 2011 12:25PM
Air New Zealand has launched a series of online videos in the US, featuring sheep twins, Playboy girls and David Hasselhoff.
In March, Air New Zealand extended its relationship with Albion, the incumbent agency on its pan-European ad business, to include North America and Canada.
The campaign marks the first launched by Albion West Coast for the airline.
The quirky ads focus on Air New Zealand’s Skycouch concept, which allows a trio of seats to be moved together to create flexible space options.
Spots feature ‘Mason and Jason, the inseparable sheep twins’, along with cameos from Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon, and David Hasselhoff.
The campaign is to debut in the UK later this month.
Albion London, which has worked with Air New Zealand since 2008, last year launched a press and outdoor campaign that showed consumers how Air New Zealand had "redesigned" the long-haul travel experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency