RKCR/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve win at inaugural Music & Sound Awards
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve were among the winners at the inaugural Music & Sound Awards.
Mother's Stella Artois "quest" spot won in the best original TV and cinema composition category, and DDB UK's Philips "darkroom" triumphed in the best original composition for non-broadcast and viral advertising category.
In the best sound design category, Wieden+Kennedy was victorious in non-broadcast or viral advertising for its Nike 360 "control". Adam & Eve won in cinema for Phones 4U "little girl", Fallon won in radio for Cadbury Highlights "let's make some Highlights" and W+K won in TV advertising for Lurpak "kitchen odyssey".
In the best sync category, DDB UK won in cinema for the Harvey Nichols "walk of shame", while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won for BBC "remarkable moments" in re-records and adaptions, and Virgin Atlantic "it" in television advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show