RKCR/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve win at inaugural Music & Sound Awards
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve were among the winners at the inaugural Music & Sound Awards.
Mother's Stella Artois "quest" spot won in the best original TV and cinema composition category, and DDB UK's Philips "darkroom" triumphed in the best original composition for non-broadcast and viral advertising category.
In the best sound design category, Wieden+Kennedy was victorious in non-broadcast or viral advertising for its Nike 360 "control". Adam & Eve won in cinema for Phones 4U "little girl", Fallon won in radio for Cadbury Highlights "let's make some Highlights" and W+K won in TV advertising for Lurpak "kitchen odyssey".
In the best sync category, DDB UK won in cinema for the Harvey Nichols "walk of shame", while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won for BBC "remarkable moments" in re-records and adaptions, and Virgin Atlantic "it" in television advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - Leading experience design agency. Zebra People £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film