RKCR/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve win at inaugural Music & Sound Awards
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve were among the winners at the inaugural Music & Sound Awards.
Mother's Stella Artois "quest" spot won in the best original TV and cinema composition category, and DDB UK's Philips "darkroom" triumphed in the best original composition for non-broadcast and viral advertising category.
In the best sound design category, Wieden+Kennedy was victorious in non-broadcast or viral advertising for its Nike 360 "control". Adam & Eve won in cinema for Phones 4U "little girl", Fallon won in radio for Cadbury Highlights "let's make some Highlights" and W+K won in TV advertising for Lurpak "kitchen odyssey".
In the best sync category, DDB UK won in cinema for the Harvey Nichols "walk of shame", while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won for BBC "remarkable moments" in re-records and adaptions, and Virgin Atlantic "it" in television advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director - 12 month Maternity cover contract Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist - Top 5 Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Planning Controller Stopgap £75000 - £80000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, Bedfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday