RKCR/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve win at inaugural Music & Sound Awards
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve were among the winners at the inaugural Music & Sound Awards.
Mother's Stella Artois "quest" spot won in the best original TV and cinema composition category, and DDB UK's Philips "darkroom" triumphed in the best original composition for non-broadcast and viral advertising category.
In the best sound design category, Wieden+Kennedy was victorious in non-broadcast or viral advertising for its Nike 360 "control". Adam & Eve won in cinema for Phones 4U "little girl", Fallon won in radio for Cadbury Highlights "let's make some Highlights" and W+K won in TV advertising for Lurpak "kitchen odyssey".
In the best sync category, DDB UK won in cinema for the Harvey Nichols "walk of shame", while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won for BBC "remarkable moments" in re-records and adaptions, and Virgin Atlantic "it" in television advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + car allowance and benefits, Watford
- Middleweight Designer PFJ £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + extensive benefits, London
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Account Manager | Integrated agency | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push