RKCR/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve win at inaugural Music & Sound Awards
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Mother, DDB UK, and Adam & Eve were among the winners at the inaugural Music & Sound Awards.
Mother's Stella Artois "quest" spot won in the best original TV and cinema composition category, and DDB UK's Philips "darkroom" triumphed in the best original composition for non-broadcast and viral advertising category.
In the best sound design category, Wieden+Kennedy was victorious in non-broadcast or viral advertising for its Nike 360 "control". Adam & Eve won in cinema for Phones 4U "little girl", Fallon won in radio for Cadbury Highlights "let's make some Highlights" and W+K won in TV advertising for Lurpak "kitchen odyssey".
In the best sync category, DDB UK won in cinema for the Harvey Nichols "walk of shame", while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won for BBC "remarkable moments" in re-records and adaptions, and Virgin Atlantic "it" in television advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- 2x Integrated Project Managers Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £38K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Â– Integrated Marketing Agency ADLIB £20k - £24k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills