Newsworks' Tablet Summit brought together newsbrand and other industry experts to lead the debate on tablets' effect on the media landscape.
The International CES this year was all about gadgets that enhance our lives, Daniel Bonner says.
Media Week speaks to Rufus Olins, chief executive of Newsworks, about the shift from print to digital, the spread of tablets, privacy issues and his hopes for Arsenal in the Champions League.
Amy King sees tablets changing the print world, with more digital titles, new opportunities for agencies and research improving the trading process.
Mail Newspapers is offering advertisers in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday the sweetener of free selected advertising in the papers' tablet edition, Mail Plus, which is the newspaper launch partner on the Kindle Fire.
Tablet editions of magazines are complementing rather than cannibalising print editions, according to research conducted by magazine trade body PPA.
Newsworks, the marketing body for the national newspaper industry, has appointed David Pattison as its chairman.
Social login on mobile could open up new avenues for brands to connect with consumers, writes Russell Loarridge, European sales director, Janrain.
An increase in tablet ownership is forcing brands to rethink how they communicate with TV audiences, writes James Lunn, innovations director, Savvy Marketing.
Over half of UK iPad owners are disgruntled with the timing of the new iPad 4 launch, writes Mark Simon, managing director, Global Technology Practice, Toluna.
Rufus is Chief Executive of Newsworks, the marketing body for the national newspaper industry.
Zach Leonard is Managing Director, Digital, for The Independent and London Evening Standard titles of Lebedev Holdings. He has previously led digital for The Times and Sunday Times, and The Financial Times, launching FT.com's subscription model in 20...
After graduating with a master's degree from Goldsmiths' College in London, Paul started his career at corporate communications firm Maritz before helping to launch shots magazine in 1990.
Andre is Director of Audience at Guardian News and Media. with responsibility for audience insight - spanning audience research, web analytics and customer/CRM data across all commercial and editorial areas of the business. He is also Chair of the NP...
|Paul Kemp-Robertson- Newsworks Summit presentation|
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + tax free, Dubai
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy