ADVERTISING ON BRAND REPUBLIC AND CAMPAIGN
With an audience of over 600,000 unique users per month Brand Republic has established itself as the UK's market-leading website for the advertising, marketing, media and PR sectors. Brand Republic is also the online home of Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PRWeek. Brand Republic provides users with quality content and features including breaking news stories and the latest jobs in the marketing, media, advertising and PR sectors.
Newly re-launched, Campaign's site, part of the Brand Republic network, has a fresh design and layout, the latest breaking news from ad land as well as new online sections including a searchable archive of ad creative in the Work section, special reports, and stats and data including league tables, arhives of the A List and rankings.
Brand Republic and Campaign allows advertisers to reach key decision makers and professionals in the advertising and marketing industry. No other website can offer a targeted route to the marcomms professional and access to a high quality audience.
There are a wide range of advertising and sponsorship opportunities all of which can be customized to your requirements.
To find out more about site advertising please contact the Andrew McArthur on +44 (0)20 8267 8074 or email email@example.com
EMAIL NEWS BULLETINS
Brand Republic's email news bulletins deliver breaking news to key decisions makers across the marcomms industry. Email bulletins offer advertisers the unique opportunity to run highly targeted advertising campaigns. Campaign has a dedicated daily news bulletin, the Daily Fix news bulletin.
To find out more about advertising on email bulletins please contact the Devin Parmar on +44 (0)20 8267 4062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BRAND REPUBLIC JOBS
Brand Republic Jobs is the leading specialist job site for the marketing, media, advertising and PR sectors. With 1000's of jobs online users can access the site free of charge and apply online instantly. Popular job titles include marketing manager, planning director, senior brand manager, senior PR executive and communications director. There are a variety of recruitment advertising options to suit every budget.
To find out more about recruitment advertising please contact Laura Pearson on +44 (0)20 8267 8028 or email email@example.com
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account