The agency offers a lingering reminder of the days when advertising was home to more people with blazing personalities and heady ambition.
Mary Miller, a 35-year-old blonde, went up to the eighth floor of the Genesee Hotel, opened a window and climbed on to the ledge.
There has been a lot of focus on women within the industry of late.
Latest from the blogs
THINKING LIKE A PARROT
As a boy, Richard Feynman and his father used to go for walks in the woods.
One day he went with a friend instead, they saw a bird on a tree.
King of Ping: A Pizza the Action
Words by Katie O’Brien
The run-up to the King of Ping fundraiser brought with it a sense of excitement, anticipation and plenty of fight talk. And who can blame us? Not only was this the first event run by NABS’ new committee of young industry leaders – but it was the first time the King of Ping title had been up for grabs. It was time to grab a paddle and jump into the saddle.
New Lines for London Underground
A while ago we wrote about the Poetiquette campaign that’s been up on the tubes.Â A lovely way to encourage people to be less self-involved while they’re travelling.
They’ve now awarded a winner – JenniferÂ Dart from Rayleigh in Essex, who saw off competition from over 6,000 aspiring poets to be crowned the official winner of theÂ Travel Better London poetry competition.
OLI AND JOSIE WIN AT CANNES
There is a brilliant young placement team here at AMV, called Oli and Josie.
We’ve been fans of theirs ever since we saw their spec ‘Micro-tipsy’ campaign for Becks.
But now they have made a very witty grandprixgenerator.co.uk
JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS
Mary Miller, a 35-year-old blonde, went up to the 8th floor of the Genesee hotel, opened a window and climbed onto the ledge.
She sat on the ledge.
A crowd gathered and when the police arrived, everyone assumed theyâd talk her down.
OUTSIDE THE BUBBLE
On May 8th 1945 Germany surrendered.
Japan was still fighting so World War Two wasnât over.
But with the war still in progress, Britain held an election.
Everyone would vote whether Winston Churchill should stay as Prime Minister.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy