Like quite a lot of people much smarter than me, I completely screwed up over Dare.
You probably think Australian ad people walk around their agencies wearing board shorts and sandals the whole time. Ha! Of course we don t. That would be foolish. There are more than 2,000 species of spider in this country, many of which are venomous...
Last week, my teenage daughter casually informed me that the megastar beauty vlogger Zoe Sugg (Zoella to her 5.6 million followers) ran a Q A on her YouTube channel about her personal experience of panic attacks. This is big news and all the more poi...
Online advertising fraud has caught the headlines recently after the Interactive Advertising Bureau's estimate that as much as 36 per cent of web traffic is considered fake and Twitter revealed that 23 million of its users are bots.
It's August and holiday time, but most successful business people seem to be permanently miserable, whether on holiday or at work.
Latest from the blogs
Dear Lorraine #1
Welcome to our new regular feature ‘Dear Lorraine’. Lorraine Jennings, head of support at NABS, tackles your career queries and concerns.
If there’s a question you’d like Lorraine to answer regarding anything to do with your working life, send an email to email@example.com
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOKING AND SEEING
When Andrew Bastawrous was a little boy, he was failing most of his classes at school.
Then one day he had an eye test.
The optician found that he couldn’t see the blackboard properly.
- Getting Personal: The Ever Growing Debate around Brand and Personalisation Tara Beard-Knowland 20-Aug-2014 Ipsos ASI specialise in brand & communication research, this blogs looks at personalisation and privacy associated with brand campaigns.
PURPOSE BEYOND PROFIT
A J Lovewins was living on the streets of Seattle for five years.
He managed to get off the streets by helping run a soup kitchen.
For people, like himself, who just needed a break.
A BRAND TO BANK ON
In 1904, Amadeo Gianni spotted a gap in the market.
Many poor Sicilians seeking a new life had emigrated to America.
Some stayed in New York, but the poorer ones, the hard-working fishermen, wanted to escape the crime.
A ROSE, BY ANY OTHER NAME
Have you ever wondered why Bank Holidays are called that?
After all, it isn’t only the banks that get a holiday.
So is it because the holidays started with the banks?
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show