Paul Domenet, founding partner and executive creative director, Johnny Fearless and Vicki Maguire, deputy executive creative director, Grey London gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, and Micky Tudor, creative director and partner, CHI & Partners, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Dave Henderson, executive creative director at DLKW Lowe and Rossana Bardales, executive creative director at BETC London take a look at the latest crop of radio ads from the month just gone.
Mark Fairbanks, executive creative director, Havas Worldwide London and Rob Fletcher creative partner, Isobel have a look at some radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, Churchill, Home Office, Scoffable.com, BBC Sport and TomTom.
Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief