Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
Dan Watts creative director, Fallon and Nick Fox founding partner, Atomic London, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Paul Domenet, founding partner and executive creative director, Johnny Fearless and Vicki Maguire, deputy executive creative director, Grey London gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, and Micky Tudor, creative director and partner, CHI & Partners, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Dave Henderson, executive creative director at DLKW Lowe and Rossana Bardales, executive creative director at BETC London take a look at the latest crop of radio ads from the month just gone.
Mark Fairbanks, executive creative director, Havas Worldwide London and Rob Fletcher creative partner, Isobel have a look at some radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, Churchill, Home Office, Scoffable.com, BBC Sport and TomTom.
Chris Barraclough and Matt Batten are first in this year's new-look Private Hear to review radio ads from the month just gone.
Andre Laurentino and Neil Lancaster review radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket.com, Prostate Cancer UK, Road Safety Scotland, YouView, Blair & Sheridan.
Featuring work from Confused.com, Sony Playstation, Transport for London, Expedia, The Sun and the National Trust.
Featuring work from Department for Transport, Heinz, TigerNuts from Walkers, Gocompare.com, Warburton's and CLIC Sargent.
- Senior SEO Executive - Technical Ultimate Asset Ã‚£24000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake