Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email email@example.com
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
George Bryant founder and global innovations director,The Brooklyn Brothers, and Owen Lee, executive creative director, FCB Inferno, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Chris Watson, creative head, The Leith Agency, and Hugh Todd, creative director, Leo Burnett, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Dan Watts creative director, Fallon and Nick Fox founding partner, Atomic London, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Paul Domenet, founding partner and executive creative director, Johnny Fearless and Vicki Maguire, deputy executive creative director, Grey London gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, and Micky Tudor, creative director and partner, CHI & Partners, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Dave Henderson, executive creative director at DLKW Lowe and Rossana Bardales, executive creative director at BETC London take a look at the latest crop of radio ads from the month just gone.
Mark Fairbanks, executive creative director, Havas Worldwide London and Rob Fletcher creative partner, Isobel have a look at some radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, Churchill, Home Office, Scoffable.com, BBC Sport and TomTom.
Chris Barraclough and Matt Batten are first in this year's new-look Private Hear to review radio ads from the month just gone.
Mick Mahoney and Sam Walker review radio ads from the month just gone.
Andre Laurentino and Neil Lancaster review radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket.com, Prostate Cancer UK, Road Safety Scotland, YouView, Blair & Sheridan.
Featuring work from Confused.com, Sony Playstation, Transport for London, Expedia, The Sun and the National Trust.
Featuring work from Department for Transport, Heinz, TigerNuts from Walkers, Gocompare.com, Warburton's and CLIC Sargent.
Featuring work from The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity, German National Tourist Board, Monster Munch, A Child of Mine, Network Rail and Volkswagen.
Featuring work from Boost, Lucozade, Kleenex, the Department for Communities and Local Government, Gumtree.com and the White Ribbon Campaign.
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency