Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email email@example.com
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
Paul Domenet, founding partner and executive creative director, Johnny Fearless and Vicki Maguire, deputy executive creative director, Grey London gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, and Micky Tudor, creative director and partner, CHI & Partners, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Dave Henderson, executive creative director at DLKW Lowe and Rossana Bardales, executive creative director at BETC London take a look at the latest crop of radio ads from the month just gone.
Mark Fairbanks, executive creative director, Havas Worldwide London and Rob Fletcher creative partner, Isobel have a look at some radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, Churchill, Home Office, Scoffable.com, BBC Sport and TomTom.
Chris Barraclough and Matt Batten are first in this year's new-look Private Hear to review radio ads from the month just gone.
Andre Laurentino and Neil Lancaster review radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket.com, Prostate Cancer UK, Road Safety Scotland, YouView, Blair & Sheridan.
Featuring work from Confused.com, Sony Playstation, Transport for London, Expedia, The Sun and the National Trust.
Featuring work from Department for Transport, Heinz, TigerNuts from Walkers, Gocompare.com, Warburton's and CLIC Sargent.
Featuring work from The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity, German National Tourist Board, Monster Munch, A Child of Mine, Network Rail and Volkswagen.
Featuring work from Boost, Lucozade, Kleenex, the Department for Communities and Local Government, Gumtree.com and the White Ribbon Campaign.
Featuring work from ADT, Tesco, Virgin Trains, Road Safety Scotland, National Citizen Service and Department of Transport.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket, Green Flag, Toyota, Macmillan Cancer Support, Time To Change nad The Co-operative Funeralcare.
Featuring work from McDonald's, WWF, The Metropolitan Police, Digital Radio UK, The Sunday Times and Warburton's.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne