Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
Dan Watts creative director, Fallon and Nick Fox founding partner, Atomic London, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Paul Domenet, founding partner and executive creative director, Johnny Fearless and Vicki Maguire, deputy executive creative director, Grey London gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, and Micky Tudor, creative director and partner, CHI & Partners, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
Dave Henderson, executive creative director at DLKW Lowe and Rossana Bardales, executive creative director at BETC London take a look at the latest crop of radio ads from the month just gone.
Mark Fairbanks, executive creative director, Havas Worldwide London and Rob Fletcher creative partner, Isobel have a look at some radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, Churchill, Home Office, Scoffable.com, BBC Sport and TomTom.
Chris Barraclough and Matt Batten are first in this year's new-look Private Hear to review radio ads from the month just gone.
Andre Laurentino and Neil Lancaster review radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket.com, Prostate Cancer UK, Road Safety Scotland, YouView, Blair & Sheridan.
Featuring work from Confused.com, Sony Playstation, Transport for London, Expedia, The Sun and the National Trust.
Featuring work from Department for Transport, Heinz, TigerNuts from Walkers, Gocompare.com, Warburton's and CLIC Sargent.
Featuring work from The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity, German National Tourist Board, Monster Munch, A Child of Mine, Network Rail and Volkswagen.
Featuring work from Boost, Lucozade, Kleenex, the Department for Communities and Local Government, Gumtree.com and the White Ribbon Campaign.
Featuring work from ADT, Tesco, Virgin Trains, Road Safety Scotland, National Citizen Service and Department of Transport.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket, Green Flag, Toyota, Macmillan Cancer Support, Time To Change nad The Co-operative Funeralcare.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Web Designer Forward Role Recruitment £35,000 - 45,000, Manchester - Cheshire
- ADVERTISING SALES DIRECTOR- DUBLIN 114,000 Euro package Base 85,000 Euros Mark Paine Recruitment £85,000 Euros base .+ car allowance + bonus OTE, Dublin
- Art Director to £60,000 plus benefits - Bath - Children's books Mark Paine Recruitment to £60,000 plus benefits, Bath, Somerset
- SENIOR WEB COMMERCIAL MANAGER - to 60k East Midlands. 40 mins from Leicester. 1 hr from London Mark Paine Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000 plus generous benefits, East Midlands Region
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7