Andre Laurentino and Neil Lancaster review radio ads from the month just gone.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket.com, Prostate Cancer UK, Road Safety Scotland, YouView, Blair & Sheridan.
Featuring work from Confused.com, Sony Playstation, Transport for London, Expedia, The Sun and the National Trust.
Featuring work from Department for Transport, Heinz, TigerNuts from Walkers, Gocompare.com, Warburton's and CLIC Sargent.
Featuring work from The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity, German National Tourist Board, Monster Munch, A Child of Mine, Network Rail and Volkswagen.
Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email email@example.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Packaging Designer - Global Design + Innovation Agency Gabriele Skelton £19000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Trading & Optimisation Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England