Campaign RSS Feeds
What are newsfeeds and RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated on the news that is of interest to you.
Instead of having to go to websites to find out the latest news or articles, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from www.campaignlive.co.uk.
How do I use RSS?
RSS uses a 'feed reader' or 'aggregator' program to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 have RSS aggregators built-in.
Whenever you see this icon simply click or copy the URL of the feed to your preferred RSS reader to subscribe. You will then be updated with the latest news as it becomes available on the website
To find an RSS address, click below:
News - all the latest happenings in the advertising and media industry
The Work - Creative work from around the world as it breaks
- Digital Producer/ Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer x 2 Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Designer / Artworker Purple Consultancy £20000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- CRM Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Recruitment Officer Spotlight Recruitment £28000 - £31000 per annum + 27.5% BONUS,25 days hol, West London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn