Campaign RSS Feeds
What are newsfeeds and RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated on the news that is of interest to you.
Instead of having to go to websites to find out the latest news or articles, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from www.campaignlive.co.uk.
How do I use RSS?
RSS uses a 'feed reader' or 'aggregator' program to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 have RSS aggregators built-in.
Whenever you see this icon simply click or copy the URL of the feed to your preferred RSS reader to subscribe. You will then be updated with the latest news as it becomes available on the website
To find an RSS address, click below:
News - all the latest happenings in the advertising and media industry
The Work - Creative work from around the world as it breaks
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SEO Executive Gemini Search £22000 - £26000 per annum + Depending on Experience, City of London
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Hereford and Worcester
- Account Manager - Digital / Fabulous Agency - £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £30k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Surrey] - to £36k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £36k, SW London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents