Campaign RSS Feeds
What are newsfeeds and RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated on the news that is of interest to you.
Instead of having to go to websites to find out the latest news or articles, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from www.campaignlive.co.uk.
How do I use RSS?
RSS uses a 'feed reader' or 'aggregator' program to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 have RSS aggregators built-in.
Whenever you see this icon simply click or copy the URL of the feed to your preferred RSS reader to subscribe. You will then be updated with the latest news as it becomes available on the website
To find an RSS address, click below:
News - all the latest happenings in the advertising and media industry
The Work - Creative work from around the world as it breaks
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Digital Director Major Players £120000 - £150000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media