Campaign RSS Feeds
What are newsfeeds and RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated on the news that is of interest to you.
Instead of having to go to websites to find out the latest news or articles, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from www.campaignlive.co.uk.
How do I use RSS?
RSS uses a 'feed reader' or 'aggregator' program to gather RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 have RSS aggregators built-in.
Whenever you see this icon simply click or copy the URL of the feed to your preferred RSS reader to subscribe. You will then be updated with the latest news as it becomes available on the website
To find an RSS address, click below:
News - all the latest happenings in the advertising and media industry
The Work - Creative work from around the world as it breaks
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - 12 month FTC - Integrated agency ADLIB up to £28k, Bristol
- Account Director Major Players £250 - £300 per day, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch