LEAGUE TABLES & DATA
Faces to Watch 2013
Weekly New Business Leagues
11 April 2014: No changes in this week's table, with WCRS remaining at the top.
11 April 2014: Alpha Century and Partners Andrews Aldridge are new entries, while Proximity and St Luke's add one account each.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for March 2014.
Independent Print's 20p compact i was the only newspaper to increase its circulation in 2013, with the biggest double-digit falls being recorded by the Financial Times, Daily Star Sunday and The Independent.
News UK's chief executive Mike Darcey has stressed he is now focusing on total paid-for sales of The Sun's multimedia brand as the Daily Mail overtakes it to become the biggest selling Saturday newspaper.
The Guardian and The Observer have increased newsstand sales for the second month in a row in October, with modest rises amid new editorial launches and heavy promotional activity.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO ranks first, while Nexus/H comes last in the top 100 2013, complied by Nielsen.
With market conditions as tough as ever, Bob Willott looks at how agencies are attempting to stay afloat and swim against the tide.
MediaCom holds on to the top spot in the top 50 media agencies, ranked by Nielsen.
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Gratterpalm remains number one in the top 30 regional agencies 2013, ranked by Nielsen.
Agency Gratterpalm remains in the top spot with clients including Asda and Greggs.
Adland's A Listers loved the way the Olympics lifted the country, but they also like a cab home in time to sob at the Channel 4 Paralympic TV ad. By John Tylee
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The first ten winners of the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow competition impressed the judging panel by demonstrating outstanding leadership potential while continuing to deliver excellence in their roles.
Cilla Snowball, the group chairman and group chief executive of Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, Mumsnet founders Carrie Longton and Justine Roberts, and the culture secretary Maria Miller have all made a list of the most powerful women in the UK.
With the average age stuck at 33.8, adland appears to favour youth over experience.
Campaign viral chart
Evian, the French bottled-water brand, tops the most-shared ads chart this week with its "amazing baby & me 2" spot by BETC Paris.
Google Maps' April Fools prank has topped this week's viral chart with 369,288 shares.
Coordown, the Italian Down Syndrome charity, has achieved the most-shared ad status this week, beating Wren Studio's "first kiss", which has dropped seven places after two weeks at the top.
Coordown, an Italian organisation that represents people with Down Syndrome, was the second most-shared video in this week's viral ad chart after it was shared 225,500 times.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires