LEAGUE TABLES & DATA
Faces to Watch 2013
Weekly New Business Leagues
12 June 2015: Mindshare lands Facebook, climbing up the league in the process.
All national newspapers have lost circulation in the last year, but the most resilient has been News UK's paywalled The Times, according to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for June 2014.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for May 2014.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for April 2014.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO ranks first, while Nexus/H comes last in the top 100 2013, complied by Nielsen.
With market conditions as tough as ever, Bob Willott looks at how agencies are attempting to stay afloat and swim against the tide.
MediaCom holds on to the top spot in the top 50 media agencies, ranked by Nielsen.
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Gratterpalm remains number one in the top 30 regional agencies 2013, ranked by Nielsen.
Agency Gratterpalm remains in the top spot with clients including Asda and Greggs.
Adland's A Listers loved the way the Olympics lifted the country, but they also like a cab home in time to sob at the Channel 4 Paralympic TV ad. By John Tylee
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The first ten winners of the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow competition impressed the judging panel by demonstrating outstanding leadership potential while continuing to deliver excellence in their roles.
Cilla Snowball, the group chairman and group chief executive of Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, Mumsnet founders Carrie Longton and Justine Roberts, and the culture secretary Maria Miller have all made a list of the most powerful women in the UK.
With the average age stuck at 33.8, adland appears to favour youth over experience.
Campaign viral chart
A charity prank by Arnold Schwarzenegger, in which he walks around Hollywood and poses for pictures dressed as the Terminator, has raced to the top of the chart this week.
A Netflix ad promoting the early release of the latest season of Orange is the New Black has taken the top spot this week.
Purina, the pet food brand, has taken the top spot in this week's chart with an ad that shows the life of a man and his puppy.
A spoof for Red Nose Day US featuring behind the scenes footage of Coldplay creating Game of Thrones: The Musical, has hit the top of the chart.
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'