LEAGUE TABLES & DATA
Faces to Watch 2013
Weekly New Business Leagues
24 October 2014: The Corner wins Omega Pharma, while 18 Feet & Rising adds House of Fraser and Nando's grocery to its billings.
17 October 2014: Adam & Eve/DDB climbs up to number two after landing McCain Foods.
All national newspapers have lost circulation in the last year, but the most resilient has been News UK's paywalled The Times, according to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for June 2014.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for May 2014.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for April 2014.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO ranks first, while Nexus/H comes last in the top 100 2013, complied by Nielsen.
With market conditions as tough as ever, Bob Willott looks at how agencies are attempting to stay afloat and swim against the tide.
MediaCom holds on to the top spot in the top 50 media agencies, ranked by Nielsen.
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Gratterpalm remains number one in the top 30 regional agencies 2013, ranked by Nielsen.
Agency Gratterpalm remains in the top spot with clients including Asda and Greggs.
Adland's A Listers loved the way the Olympics lifted the country, but they also like a cab home in time to sob at the Channel 4 Paralympic TV ad. By John Tylee
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The first ten winners of the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow competition impressed the judging panel by demonstrating outstanding leadership potential while continuing to deliver excellence in their roles.
Cilla Snowball, the group chairman and group chief executive of Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, Mumsnet founders Carrie Longton and Justine Roberts, and the culture secretary Maria Miller have all made a list of the most powerful women in the UK.
With the average age stuck at 33.8, adland appears to favour youth over experience.
Campaign viral chart
Chanel no 5's epic ad featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen and directed by Hollywood Baz Lurhman has reached the top spot of this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
BBC Music's ad featuring 27 award-winning artists has become a hit online, reaching the top spot of the Campaign Viral Chart.
A KLM ad featuring a cute Beagle dog helping with Lost and Found items has reached the top of this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
A Gatorade ad featuring New York Yankee star, Derek Jeter, two Samsung ads and a Budweiser spot all feature in this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham