LEAGUE TABLES & DATA
Faces to Watch 2013
Weekly New Business Leagues
20 March 2015: Bartle Bogle Hegarty shoots to the top of the table after its Tesco win.
13 March 2015: No new entries this week, with Iris remaining at the top of the table.
13 March 2015: the7stars climbs to number one after winning Victoria Plumb, while Adconnection adds Flubit to its billings.
All national newspapers have lost circulation in the last year, but the most resilient has been News UK's paywalled The Times, according to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for June 2014.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for May 2014.
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for April 2014.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO ranks first, while Nexus/H comes last in the top 100 2013, complied by Nielsen.
With market conditions as tough as ever, Bob Willott looks at how agencies are attempting to stay afloat and swim against the tide.
MediaCom holds on to the top spot in the top 50 media agencies, ranked by Nielsen.
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Gratterpalm remains number one in the top 30 regional agencies 2013, ranked by Nielsen.
Agency Gratterpalm remains in the top spot with clients including Asda and Greggs.
Adland's A Listers loved the way the Olympics lifted the country, but they also like a cab home in time to sob at the Channel 4 Paralympic TV ad. By John Tylee
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The first ten winners of the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow competition impressed the judging panel by demonstrating outstanding leadership potential while continuing to deliver excellence in their roles.
Cilla Snowball, the group chairman and group chief executive of Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, Mumsnet founders Carrie Longton and Justine Roberts, and the culture secretary Maria Miller have all made a list of the most powerful women in the UK.
With the average age stuck at 33.8, adland appears to favour youth over experience.
Campaign viral chart
An ad or an American healthcare company, showing a couple falling through a table while dancing, has made it to the top of the chart.
A video featuring Robert Downey Jr delivering a 3D-printed bionic arm to a young boy has made it to the top of the chart this week.
An ad challenging people to "open our eyes to our bias" has made it to the top of the viral chart this week, and has also become the third most-shared spot of 2015.
A video showing Disney characters surprising shoppers has made it to the top spot of this week's chart.
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne