The cloud-based movie service could pose a challenge for competitors and digital agencies alike, Dave Wallace writes.
Bluetooth low energy allows for contextual proximity shopping in a way NFC cannot match, Marcus Kirsch writes.
Google has made a habit of naming each of its new Android operating systems alphabetically after something sweet.
The agency created an app for Fiat that assigns users a colour and a personality match, Ian Darby writes.
Test-driving a car, exploring an exotic beach... virtual reality makes all things possible. It's a big opportunity for brands, Sean Thompson writes.
The release of Apple's iOS7 offers several new opportunities to brand marketers, according to Gregory Roekens.
VCCP has invented just the thing for those fed up with ECDs consigning the fruits of their labour to the bin. By Jim Capp.
If you've got a thing for curvy models, the latest TV technology coming out of Korea is for you. By Ian Darby.
A device developed for brain-damaged patients could have a big impact on how we interact with the virtual world, Jeremy Lee writes.
One gripe with digital is that, unlike a book or vinyl, it's not a tactile medium. Well, that may be about to change, Jeremy Lee says.
Will HTC get back into the top five smartphone makers with One's aluminium body and BlinkFeed feature, Jeremy Lee wonders.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London