The 3D display system is visual content as it should be: interactive and immersive. By Massimo Acanfora and Harry Anscombe.
The cloud-based movie service could pose a challenge for competitors and digital agencies alike, Dave Wallace writes.
Bluetooth low energy allows for contextual proximity shopping in a way NFC cannot match, Marcus Kirsch writes.
Google has made a habit of naming each of its new Android operating systems alphabetically after something sweet.
The agency created an app for Fiat that assigns users a colour and a personality match, Ian Darby writes.
Test-driving a car, exploring an exotic beach... virtual reality makes all things possible. It's a big opportunity for brands, Sean Thompson writes.
The release of Apple's iOS7 offers several new opportunities to brand marketers, according to Gregory Roekens.
VCCP has invented just the thing for those fed up with ECDs consigning the fruits of their labour to the bin. By Jim Capp.
If you've got a thing for curvy models, the latest TV technology coming out of Korea is for you. By Ian Darby.
A device developed for brain-damaged patients could have a big impact on how we interact with the virtual world, Jeremy Lee writes.
One gripe with digital is that, unlike a book or vinyl, it's not a tactile medium. Well, that may be about to change, Jeremy Lee says.
Will HTC get back into the top five smartphone makers with One's aluminium body and BlinkFeed feature, Jeremy Lee wonders.
Publishers should welcome an app that turns stories for adults into stories for children, Jeremy Lee writes.
Unlikely as it may seem, stealth drones could spawn the next must-have gadget, Ian Darby writes.
Lol and Nat, 30 July 2014, 9:07AM
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure