The 3D display system is visual content as it should be: interactive and immersive. By Massimo Acanfora and Harry Anscombe.
The cloud-based movie service could pose a challenge for competitors and digital agencies alike, Dave Wallace writes.
Bluetooth low energy allows for contextual proximity shopping in a way NFC cannot match, Marcus Kirsch writes.
Google has made a habit of naming each of its new Android operating systems alphabetically after something sweet.
The agency created an app for Fiat that assigns users a colour and a personality match, Ian Darby writes.
Test-driving a car, exploring an exotic beach... virtual reality makes all things possible. It's a big opportunity for brands, Sean Thompson writes.
The release of Apple's iOS7 offers several new opportunities to brand marketers, according to Gregory Roekens.
VCCP has invented just the thing for those fed up with ECDs consigning the fruits of their labour to the bin. By Jim Capp.
If you've got a thing for curvy models, the latest TV technology coming out of Korea is for you. By Ian Darby.
A device developed for brain-damaged patients could have a big impact on how we interact with the virtual world, Jeremy Lee writes.
One gripe with digital is that, unlike a book or vinyl, it's not a tactile medium. Well, that may be about to change, Jeremy Lee says.
Will HTC get back into the top five smartphone makers with One's aluminium body and BlinkFeed feature, Jeremy Lee wonders.
Publishers should welcome an app that turns stories for adults into stories for children, Jeremy Lee writes.
Unlikely as it may seem, stealth drones could spawn the next must-have gadget, Ian Darby writes.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne