Creative Gerry Moira Chairman and director of creativity, Havas Worldwide London Can you imagine anything more disgusting than waking up next to an older woman? Like most reasonable men steeped in the Western liberal tradition, I would rat...
Creative Dede Laurentino Executive creative director, TBWA\London A very interesting mix this week. From the serious stuff to the bread and butter, from the populist to the plain. The work varies so much in stature and ambition that it ma...
Creative Justin Tindall Executive creative director, Leo Burnett When counselled for his feelings on the wonders of digital photography, David Bailey responded: "It just means the world will be full of more shit pictures." A damning ind...
Creative Mick Mahoney Executive creative director, Havas Worldwide London Is there an awards season any more? It s hard to think of a month when there aren t several festivals somewhere in the world that count towards one report or anot...
Creative Russell Ramsey Executive creative director, JWT London Who said clients were cutting back on production budgets? It s battle of the bulging wallets this week, with Samsung and Heineken trying to outspend each other to create two e...
Creative Trevor Beattie Founding partner, Beattie McGuinness Bungay What is it with space aliens and the anal probe? You d think that having deployed their much-vaunted psychic mega-intelligence to traipse all the way over from the arse-en...
Pick of the week
Louise Ridley enjoys the latest NatWest ad: "This wedding spot is touching without being overly sentimental, demonstrating the app s functionality but not getting too techy." It was written by David Fleetwood, art directed by Gary Monaghan and dire...
Turkey of the week
Mecca Bingo's new TV spot leaves Jeremy Lee cold: "No-one really expects a bingo company to inspire a silk purse, but this really is a pig's ear.
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web