Reviewing work from Vodafone, Cravendale, Grief Encounters, Batchelors and Kettle Chips.
Reviewing ads from Anchor, KFC, Beats by Dre, Durex and Pepsi Max.
Featuring work from Barnardo's, McCoy's, Skittles, Nivea and McCain.
Reviewing work from Santander, Halifax, Powwownow, Birds Eye and EE.
Reviewing work from Jagermeister, Lipton, Dulux, Cobra and Adidas.
Creative George Prest Executive creative director, R/GA London We are an industry in crisis and we are in denial of it. Like global warming, we re all going to put our fingers in our ears until it s too late. And then we ll get cooked. Th...
Pick of the week
James Swift is impressed by The Pilion Trust's new campaign.
Turkey of the week
Louise Ridley feels Dove's latest spot lacks the usual magic.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Paddy Power "Ball of Shame player of the year awards" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky London
- Unibet "armchair experts" by Albion
- McVitie's "#shootthecookies" by Hello Sunshine
- Toyota "fall in love with driving again" by Saatchi & Saatchi
- Ikea "kitchen carousel" by Mother London
- Thetrainline.com "brilliant for train stuff" by DLKW Lowe