Things we like this week include Mad Men, the IAB and the Media Week Awards 2014 co-chairs.
Things we like this week include new outdoor advertising for the latest Spider-Man movie, Channel 4 raking in the Bafta nominations and Vines going private.
Things we like this week include LBC's 'debate for Europe', the fifth edition of FIPP and successes at the TV & Radio Awards.
Things we like this week include Empire's 25-year reunion, Johnston Press' deal with Minicabit and launches from AOL.
Things we like this week include Titan magazine's Star Wars contest, Getty goes free, and the launch of HotHot magazine.
Things we like this week include Austin, Texas, the end of Daybreak and the rise of news brands.
Things we like this week include a decommissioned UN vehicle, Newsworks creating the UK's 'Super Bowl moment' and the second wave of OMD's predictions for the future.
Things we like this week include the return of Fish 'n' Chips, Sir Martin Sorrell's defence of adland after MP Helen Goodman's 'riot' comments and EE's "Fanboxes" at the Baftas.
This week, things we like includes ITV's Lego ad break, London's LBC becoming a national digital network and the Huffington Post's partnership with Outdoor Plus.
Things we like this week include Facebook celebrating a decade, Haymarket's Kevin Costello becoming PPA chairman and The Times joining Waitrose's newspaper scheme.
Things we like this week include the chief executive of Maxus chairing this year's Media360, Sky releasing show previews to YouTube and Global's academy launch.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency