Things we like this week include Austin, Texas, the end of Daybreak and the rise of news brands.
Things we like this week include a decommissioned UN vehicle, Newsworks creating the UK's 'Super Bowl moment' and the second wave of OMD's predictions for the future.
Things we like this week include the return of Fish 'n' Chips, Sir Martin Sorrell's defence of adland after MP Helen Goodman's 'riot' comments and EE's "Fanboxes" at the Baftas.
This week, things we like includes ITV's Lego ad break, London's LBC becoming a national digital network and the Huffington Post's partnership with Outdoor Plus.
Things we like this week include Facebook celebrating a decade, Haymarket's Kevin Costello becoming PPA chairman and The Times joining Waitrose's newspaper scheme.
Things we like this week include the chief executive of Maxus chairing this year's Media360, Sky releasing show previews to YouTube and Global's academy launch.
Things we like include the third series of US show Girls, the doubling up of pay-TV in homes and the arrival of Sky AdSmart. Here's why...
Three things in the media we liked this week, and one thing we didn't...
Other things we like this week include UsVsTh3m reaching seven million uniques and growth in web shopping on Cyber Monday.
Things we like this week include Austin, Texas sponsoring next year's NME Awards, Havas Media Group launching Down Under and ITV and News UK picking up the Champions League highlights.
Things we like this week includes the launch of ITV's 'I'm a Celebrity...' Sony PlayStation 4 London launch, Missing People and OMC success.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business