Things we like this week include Mad Men, the IAB and the Media Week Awards 2014 co-chairs.
Things we like this week include new outdoor advertising for the latest Spider-Man movie, Channel 4 raking in the Bafta nominations and Vines going private.
Things we like this week include LBC's 'debate for Europe', the fifth edition of FIPP and successes at the TV & Radio Awards.
Things we like this week include Empire's 25-year reunion, Johnston Press' deal with Minicabit and launches from AOL.
Things we like this week include Titan magazine's Star Wars contest, Getty goes free, and the launch of HotHot magazine.
Things we like this week include Austin, Texas, the end of Daybreak and the rise of news brands.
Things we like this week include a decommissioned UN vehicle, Newsworks creating the UK's 'Super Bowl moment' and the second wave of OMD's predictions for the future.
Things we like this week include the return of Fish 'n' Chips, Sir Martin Sorrell's defence of adland after MP Helen Goodman's 'riot' comments and EE's "Fanboxes" at the Baftas.
This week, things we like includes ITV's Lego ad break, London's LBC becoming a national digital network and the Huffington Post's partnership with Outdoor Plus.
Things we like this week include Facebook celebrating a decade, Haymarket's Kevin Costello becoming PPA chairman and The Times joining Waitrose's newspaper scheme.
Things we like this week include the chief executive of Maxus chairing this year's Media360, Sky releasing show previews to YouTube and Global's academy launch.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)