Things we like this week include Mad Men, the IAB and the Media Week Awards 2014 co-chairs.
Things we like this week include new outdoor advertising for the latest Spider-Man movie, Channel 4 raking in the Bafta nominations and Vines going private.
Things we like this week include LBC's 'debate for Europe', the fifth edition of FIPP and successes at the TV & Radio Awards.
Things we like this week include Empire's 25-year reunion, Johnston Press' deal with Minicabit and launches from AOL.
Things we like this week include Titan magazine's Star Wars contest, Getty goes free, and the launch of HotHot magazine.
Things we like this week include Austin, Texas, the end of Daybreak and the rise of news brands.
Things we like this week include a decommissioned UN vehicle, Newsworks creating the UK's 'Super Bowl moment' and the second wave of OMD's predictions for the future.
Things we like this week include the return of Fish 'n' Chips, Sir Martin Sorrell's defence of adland after MP Helen Goodman's 'riot' comments and EE's "Fanboxes" at the Baftas.
This week, things we like includes ITV's Lego ad break, London's LBC becoming a national digital network and the Huffington Post's partnership with Outdoor Plus.
Things we like this week include Facebook celebrating a decade, Haymarket's Kevin Costello becoming PPA chairman and The Times joining Waitrose's newspaper scheme.
Things we like this week include the chief executive of Maxus chairing this year's Media360, Sky releasing show previews to YouTube and Global's academy launch.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- On-line Marketing Manager Norton Leigh Up to 50k, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition