Video on the site
King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Unsold jumble sale items come alive and sing 'I Want To Know What Love Is' in a new campaign for Freeview, the free-to-air digital TV service.
Sara Kimberley thinks bringing together Fearne Cotton, Paddy McGuinness and Leigh Francis in a commercial should have been the perfect melting pot: "After this disaster of an ad, the only thing melting is Cadbury s creative credibility. The waste of ...
James Swift loves the Honda ad: "Wieden Kennedy combined a simple but striking concept with meticulous production and came up trumps. One of the best ads of the year." It was created by Scott Dungate, Graeme Douglas, Paul Knott and Tim Vance, and d...
The Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) has banned a "strongly sexual" ad by Giffgaff, the mobile telephone network, after one complaint.
Hammerson, the retail property developer, has used a 13-feet automated mechanical model to showcase the wide variety of the Christmas gifts available at its shopping centres.
Samsung is launching its first festive TV campaign in the UK, which portrays its products as an integral part of the Christmas season.
Ed Sheeran, the singer songwriter, follows Michael Bublé and The Gorillaz in getting his own O2 "walk" ad to promote his Wembley Stadium shows.
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Graham Moysey, head of international, AOL, spoke at AOL's Digital Upfronts event, held at BAFTA. Watch Campaign's exclusive interview with him above
Watch highlights of AOL's Digital Upfronts event, held at BAFTA.
Geoffrey Goodwin, founder, 40 Partners, spoke at AOL's Digital Upfronts event, held at BAFTA. Watch Campaign's exclusive interview with him above