Video on the site
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
James Swift is impressed by The Pilion Trust's new campaign.
Louise Ridley feels Dove's latest spot lacks the usual magic.
The Post Office has kicked off a '24-hour Property Challenge', exclusively within Channel 4 ad spots.
Peperami, the meat snack brand, has returned to TV advertising with its 21-year-old "It's a bit of an Animal" slogan, and a partnership with Doc Martens.
Powerade, the Coca-Cola-owned sports drink, has launched a global campaign with FC Barcelona player Andrés Iniesta, ahead of the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Dove is releasing the follow-up to its Cannes Titanium Grand Prix-winning 'Real Beauty Sketches' campaign in cinemas across the UK, marking a first for the brand.
Unilever has created a YouTube channel filled with hair styling tutorials from well-known video bloggers as a platform to advertise a range of its hair brands.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
In the first of a new series, our digital expert answers a query with a guide to video success online.
Digital Trends: Consumers create marketing opportunities online as they look to unleash their own creativity
Consumers are looking to unleash their creativity online as a Microsoft study has found that a third (33 per cent) of UK respondents said they'd be interested in making their own digital products and services*.
Some 39 per cent of UK consumers want the information they share online to be automatically removed after a specified time, and over half of global consumers (59 per cent) are more likely to buy from brands that allow them to update their own privacy...