D&AD 2013 judge interviews
Interview: Campaign's Quick-Fire Questions
MORE VIDEO NEWS
The Campaign Big chair judges reveal what they liked about the winning and shortlisted campaigns at this year's awards.
Anthony Simonds-Gooding and Lord David Puttnam are interviewed about Collett Dickenson Pearce being named D&AD's most-awarded advertising agency.
Sir Frank Lowe and David Abbott speak about Tony Brignull's achievements as D&AD's most-awarded copywriter.
Sir John Hegarty, founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, reveals why Gorgeous Enterprises is D&AD's most-awarded production company.
Tom Carty discusses Tony Kaye's legacy after he came joint first as D&AD's most-awarded director.
Copywriters Tony Brignull and John Salmon talk about why Neil Godfrey received D&AD's most-awarded art director prize at last night's D&AD 50th-anniversary awards.
Paul Rothwell, a partner at Gorgeous Enterprises, reveals why Frank Budgen came joint first as D&AD's most-awarded director.
The Advertising Producers Association (APA) eagerly anticipates its awards, celebrating the best commercials of the year, with a short film.
As Campbell and Doyle join TBWA\London as creative directors, Campaign takes a look at some of their most famous commercials during their time at AMV BBDO and CCD.
To celebrate D&AD's 50th Birthday, a panel of industry stalwarts including Sir John Hegarty, Bob Greenberg and David Droga, reveal what it takes to win a Black Pencil.
Founder of Droga5 David Droga speaks about being a judge at this year's D&AD, too many award shows and user generated communities.
Graham Fink, chief creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China speaks about the creative differences between China and the UK and D&AD.
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.