Video on the site
Now TV, the online TV streaming service by Sky, has created "magic ads" to show off its new branding and push the services it provides.
HM Treasury has launched an ad to promote Pension Wise, its new pensions guidance service.
National Accident Helpline has launched a campaign to promote its personal injury advice service.
Barclays has launched a campaign giving away football tickets to young fans with an ad featuring Alan Shearer, the former England captain.
James Swift thinks he could start giving Honda ads Pick of the Week sight unseen: "Another ad for the brand that shows there s nothing wrong with using gimmicks if they re relevant and well-executed." It was created by Bertie Scrase, Christen Brestru...
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned an ad for Kazam Online, the mobile phone manufacturer, for objectifying women.
Dean Gaffney, the former EastEnders actor, appears in a new campaign for Marmite that sees the brand rescue the forgotten celebrity.
Will.i.am, the entrepreneur and member of The Black Eyed Peas, features in a global campaign for The Wall Street Journal.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks
Audiences are always hungry for cultural interactions but, unless those communications are conducted correctly, your brand risks being chewed up and spat out
Perhaps it is the city's compactness that forces people to 'think outside the box' and strive for the big idea
The way to build a global micro-network is by exporting Amsterdam's open and inclusive philosophy