Video on the site
HTC has launched a global campaign to promote the new One M9 smartphone.
Samsung Home Appliances is to sponsor Channel 4, More 4 and UKTV's Good Food shows for one year in a seven-figure deal.
Reed.co.uk, the job site, has signed a deal to sponsor Channel 5 shows as part of its 'Love Mondays' campaign.
The Electoral Commission has launched an ad featuring the young stars of Gogglebox, the Channel 4 reality show, encouraging viewers to register to vote in the General Election.
James Swift didn t take wing at the sight of Etihad s new ad starring Nicole Kidman: "Did you know Etihad was offering to fly members of the media to Abu Dhabi for the weekend for the launch of its new global campaign? Imagine a 14-hour round trip ju...
Maisie McCabe thinks Channel 4 s latest ad is a thoroughbred: "4Creative is in a blessed position because it sells entertainment, not insurance or soap powder, but the agency still knocked it out of the park with this rousing ad. No other channel mak...
Allianz links storytelling with insurance in a UK TV campaign that breaks on Monday (23 March).
Tena Men s new ad has Gurjit Degun in stitches: "Old Spice may have paved the way but Tena Men s new spokesman, Stirling Gravitas, mixes omnipotence and incontinence with aplomb." It was written by Prabs Wignarajah, art directed by Jeremy Tribe and d...
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Senior Consultant - International Branding & Innovation Agency London Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Marketing Channel Partner Brand Recruitment Competitive basic + excellent benefits , Ipswich
- New Business & Marketing Manager > ATL Boutique Agency collectivo Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
Brian Cooper, creative partner, Dare, reveals three great ads he admires but had nothing to do with.
Catherine Kehoe, managing director for brands & marketing, Lloyds Banking Group, reveals three great ads she admires but had nothing to do with.
Audiences are always hungry for cultural interactions but, unless those communications are conducted correctly, your brand risks being chewed up and spat out