Video on the site
With the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge spanning the world in support of Lou Gehrig's disease, a few agencies have bravely got involved by wetting themselves.
Jeremy Lee applauds the new Kenco spot: "This sector has been crying out for something new. This more than answers those cries with a beautiful promo of Kenco s corporate social responsibility credentials." It was written by Jess Oudot, art directed ...
Kate Magee does not enjoy the conspiratorial tone of the latest spot from uSwitch: "It s not that much fun following someone around making their own breakfast in real life, let alone watching Philip Glenister do it on television. And the clumsy slaps...
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
Axe, the Unilever body spray brand known as Lynx in the UK, has released two films encouraging men to embrace the weekdays that everyone else hates.
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
Maisie McCabe is irritated by Sky Bet s latest TV ad: "Using the format of news headlines to shout gambling offers at people while the screen is cluttered with small print is incredibly annoying and that s even without the appearance from the Sky a...
Barclays says thank you to the people who take part in grassroots football in a TV ad highlighting the bank's Premier League sponsorship.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
Ian Armstrong, global marketing communications director at Jaguar, reveals three great ads he admires but had nothing to do with.
How can the strategic use of data inspire businesses to be more creative? Marketers and agencies put their heads together around the Campaign table in Cannes to thrash it out.
Campaign caught up with four creative chiefs in Cannes to get their views on digital out of home and its power to unleash creative potential.