Video on the site
Royal Philips has released a campaign to push its new range of digitally-connected lightbulbs.
JWT London has created Canon Europe's biggest advertising campaign, which is directed by Jonathan Glazer and positions the camera manufacturer under the 'Come and See' banner.
The English Beef and Lamb executive (Eblex) is to launch a TV campaign this autumn promoting midweek roasts.
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
Magician Dynamo and comedian Ross Noble talk to Campaign about their shows on UKTV and why it's not "ideal" to star in "rubbish" ads.
After three years in charge of Channel 4's sales team, Jonathan Allan is pretty pleased with how he is doing. Yes, broadcast revenue might have declined by almost 1 per cent in 2013 but, hey, Channel 4 is trying new things.
Iceland s new campaign leaves a bad taste in Maria Iu s mouth: "Peter Andre promoting the retailer s low prices in strangely long sentences aside, the ads are full of fawning women. Clearly, us ladies can t control ourselves in front of celebs. Well,...
Jeremy Lee feels hungry after watching Marks Spencer s new spot: "This is a breezy, confident ad with a jaunty tune and delicious-looking food." It was written by Pip Bishop, art directed by Chris Hodgkiss and directed by Michael Roulier and Philip...
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum + ongoing contract, London
- Creative Services Director Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
Darren Bailes, executive creative director, VCCP, reveals three great ads he admires but had nothing to do with.
Ian Armstrong, global marketing communications director at Jaguar, reveals three great ads he admires but had nothing to do with.
How can the strategic use of data inspire businesses to be more creative? Marketers and agencies put their heads together around the Campaign table in Cannes to thrash it out.