Evian, the French bottled-water brand, tops the most-shared ads chart this week with its "amazing baby & me 2" spot by BETC Paris.
Campaign Viral Ad Chart
The Campaign Viral Chart, compiled and produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks the best and most-shared viral ads and branded videos across Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Google Maps' April Fools prank has topped this week's viral chart with 369,288 shares.
Coordown, the Italian Down Syndrome charity, has achieved the most-shared ad status this week, beating Wren Studio's "first kiss", which has dropped seven places after two weeks at the top.
Coordown, an Italian organisation that represents people with Down Syndrome, was the second most-shared video in this week's viral ad chart after it was shared 225,500 times.
Wren Studio, the clothing brand, sits atop this week's viral chart with an awkwardly charming video that asks 20 strangers to kiss for the first time while being filmed.
Pepsi Max has bested rival Coca-Cola with a follow up to their hidden-camera "test drive" viral from 2013.
Edeka, the German supermarket, has entered the viral chart three times this week with ads shared more than 270,000 times combined.
"Dumb ways to die" returned to the Campaign Viral Chart this week with a Valentine's ad for Metro Trains in Melbourne, after it was shared 160,000 times.
An ad from the Canadian Institute for Diversity and Inclusion is the most-shared ad in the week that the Winter Olympic Games launched in Sochi.
Budweiser's schmaltzy "puppy love" ad has bested an ad featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger in this week's Super Bowl dominated viral ad chart.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor and former Governor of California, dons a dubious disguise in this week's most-shared ad to dispense health and fitness advice to members of a gym.
Twentieth Century Fox's bizarre hidden-camera ad for its 'Devil's Due' movie has topped this week's viral chart with more than one million shares this week alone.
Procter & Gamble, the FMCG giant, has topped the viral chart this week with an ad based around its sponsorship of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
Grumpy Cat, the popular internet meme, has entered the viral chart for the first time this week in a Christmas ad for Friskies cat food.
WestJet, the Canadian airline, has risen rapidly through the chart this week to take top position with 833,115 shares across Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
Amazon, the online retailer, this week released a video announcing it is experimenting using small "drones" to deliver packages directly to customers.
Universal Pictures has risen through the viral chart to second place this week, while Jean-Claude van Damme's "epic split" for Volvo Trucks remains on top with 429,729 share.
Volvo Trucks' ad starring Jean Claude Van Damme has bested John Lewis's Christmas ad this week after being shared almost two million times in the past seven days.
John Lewis tops this week's viral chart with the only Christmas ad in the most-shared listings this week.
Crest and Oral-B, the dental hygiene brands, have turned Halloween into an unexpected marketing opportunity with an ad shared 181,350 times ahead of the confectioneryladen holiday.
Sony's latest games console, the PlayStation 4, has entered the chart this week ahead of its expected release in November.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure