Evian, the French bottled-water brand, tops the most-shared ads chart this week with its "amazing baby & me 2" spot by BETC Paris.
Campaign Viral Ad Chart
The Campaign Viral Chart, compiled and produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks the best and most-shared viral ads and branded videos across Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Google Maps' April Fools prank has topped this week's viral chart with 369,288 shares.
Coordown, an Italian organisation that represents people with Down Syndrome, was the second most-shared video in this week's viral ad chart after it was shared 225,500 times.
Wren Studio, the clothing brand, sits atop this week's viral chart with an awkwardly charming video that asks 20 strangers to kiss for the first time while being filmed.
Pepsi Max has bested rival Coca-Cola with a follow up to their hidden-camera "test drive" viral from 2013.
Edeka, the German supermarket, has entered the viral chart three times this week with ads shared more than 270,000 times combined.
"Dumb ways to die" returned to the Campaign Viral Chart this week with a Valentine's ad for Metro Trains in Melbourne, after it was shared 160,000 times.
An ad from the Canadian Institute for Diversity and Inclusion is the most-shared ad in the week that the Winter Olympic Games launched in Sochi.
Budweiser's schmaltzy "puppy love" ad has bested an ad featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger in this week's Super Bowl dominated viral ad chart.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor and former Governor of California, dons a dubious disguise in this week's most-shared ad to dispense health and fitness advice to members of a gym.
Twentieth Century Fox's bizarre hidden-camera ad for its 'Devil's Due' movie has topped this week's viral chart with more than one million shares this week alone.
Procter & Gamble, the FMCG giant, has topped the viral chart this week with an ad based around its sponsorship of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
Grumpy Cat, the popular internet meme, has entered the viral chart for the first time this week in a Christmas ad for Friskies cat food.
WestJet, the Canadian airline, has risen rapidly through the chart this week to take top position with 833,115 shares across Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
Amazon, the online retailer, this week released a video announcing it is experimenting using small "drones" to deliver packages directly to customers.
Universal Pictures has risen through the viral chart to second place this week, while Jean-Claude van Damme's "epic split" for Volvo Trucks remains on top with 429,729 share.
Volvo Trucks' ad starring Jean Claude Van Damme has bested John Lewis's Christmas ad this week after being shared almost two million times in the past seven days.
John Lewis tops this week's viral chart with the only Christmas ad in the most-shared listings this week.
Crest and Oral-B, the dental hygiene brands, have turned Halloween into an unexpected marketing opportunity with an ad shared 181,350 times ahead of the confectioneryladen holiday.
Sony's latest games console, the PlayStation 4, has entered the chart this week ahead of its expected release in November.
MGM, the Hollywood studio, has shot to the top of the most-shared ad chart this week with an online video promoting its remake of the 1976 film, 'Carrie', starring Chloe Grace Moretz.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne