What do experts from 10 leading companies think will be the next big thing(s) in digital?
Read and listen to what our experts have to say in essays and short films and see what happened when we brought them all together for a roundtable lunch debate. Videos produced by Sarah Johnson.
Savvy companies are now less interested in Facebook 'likes' and are seeking brand advocates.
Clients want social currency that people can use, enjoy, play with and share wherever they spend their digital lives. Stuart Derrick reports on the new challenges.
The speed of digital leaves many businesses in its wake. Agencies must act on ideas more quickly and be flexible.
As the digital landscape and the tools that it offers keep evolving, so must a brand's marketing model.
Our focus on the future makes us look like dogs chasing squirrels.
It is up to brands to take advantage of the abundance of customer data now available to them by translating these insights into engaging ideas.
A truly innovative company must be flexible, encourage diverse ideas and not be afraid to fail.
Predicting digital's future is nothing more than a gamble. Better to take the talent at hand and use the right people to deliver the right solution.
The most important thing in digital is to ignore that it exists, and then sit down with your clients and concentrate on their core business issues.
Socially led digital advertising can be risky for clients, so providing evidence it works is crucial.
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham