What do experts from 10 leading companies think will be the next big thing(s) in digital?
Read and listen to what our experts have to say in essays and short films and see what happened when we brought them all together for a roundtable lunch debate. Videos produced by Sarah Johnson.
Savvy companies are now less interested in Facebook 'likes' and are seeking brand advocates.
Clients want social currency that people can use, enjoy, play with and share wherever they spend their digital lives. Stuart Derrick reports on the new challenges.
The speed of digital leaves many businesses in its wake. Agencies must act on ideas more quickly and be flexible.
As the digital landscape and the tools that it offers keep evolving, so must a brand's marketing model.
Our focus on the future makes us look like dogs chasing squirrels.
It is up to brands to take advantage of the abundance of customer data now available to them by translating these insights into engaging ideas.
A truly innovative company must be flexible, encourage diverse ideas and not be afraid to fail.
Predicting digital's future is nothing more than a gamble. Better to take the talent at hand and use the right people to deliver the right solution.
The most important thing in digital is to ignore that it exists, and then sit down with your clients and concentrate on their core business issues.
Socially led digital advertising can be risky for clients, so providing evidence it works is crucial.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show