What do experts from 10 leading companies think will be the next big thing(s) in digital?
Read and listen to what our experts have to say in essays and short films and see what happened when we brought them all together for a roundtable lunch debate. Videos produced by Sarah Johnson.
Savvy companies are now less interested in Facebook 'likes' and are seeking brand advocates.
Clients want social currency that people can use, enjoy, play with and share wherever they spend their digital lives. Stuart Derrick reports on the new challenges.
The speed of digital leaves many businesses in its wake. Agencies must act on ideas more quickly and be flexible.
As the digital landscape and the tools that it offers keep evolving, so must a brand's marketing model.
Our focus on the future makes us look like dogs chasing squirrels.
It is up to brands to take advantage of the abundance of customer data now available to them by translating these insights into engaging ideas.
A truly innovative company must be flexible, encourage diverse ideas and not be afraid to fail.
Predicting digital's future is nothing more than a gamble. Better to take the talent at hand and use the right people to deliver the right solution.
The most important thing in digital is to ignore that it exists, and then sit down with your clients and concentrate on their core business issues.
Socially led digital advertising can be risky for clients, so providing evidence it works is crucial.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategic Planner - Global Advertising Agency - Global Brands - Dubai MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai, UAE
- Account Manager Premier Consultants c. £50,000 plus benefits, West End
- National Accounts Director Premier Consultants c.£100k plus excellent bonus and car, Hertfordshire
- Customer Experience Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + 6 months, Buckinghamshire
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign