The battle for talent and the threat to the agency model
With marketing practices, client needs, and industry demands all evolving daily, today’s ad agencies need to find the right creative talent to give them the competitive edge. But with a shrinking pool of experienced workers and competition to attract young talent increasing – this is a challenge.
The traditional ad agency model is buckling and is no longer fit for purpose. The agency world is going through major structural and creative changes. New technologies are shaping these, creating a new breed of versatile marketers and creatives, armed with new skills and an ambition to pursue new career opportunities and industry-defining experiences.
In partnership with agency management software provider Deltek, Campaign hosted a webinar with a panel of senior advertising experts to talk through the major structural changes and creative upheavals taking place within the agency world.
This expert report uncovers the findings as well as drawing on the results of a survey of top-level agency leaders, to answer how agencies can look to safeguard their future.
You will learn:
- What the 'new normal’ is for the agency world
- How agencies can attract talent in an increasingly active, ‘always on’ environment
- Top tips for retaining the right people
- How to get your resourcing mix right
- Exploiting technology to better understand your team’s profitability or contribution