Part of one of the most successful marketing agencies around, with an impressive client list and industry reputation, one which will see your career soar.
As an Account Director at this well respected London marketing agency, you will be working on a leading telecoms client. You will work on their acquisition campaigns across a broad range of direct marketing channels.
- Build and lead a strong team and encourage staff retention through excellent mentoring and management
- Raise the profile of team both internally and externally
- Establish excellent working rapport between client and agency teams
- Translate briefs into action through to successful delivery
- Challenge the client and push boundaries
- Support the Business Director on the strategic growth of the account.
- Ensure the team delivers outstanding client service at all times
- Take responsibility for client financials and targets
Skills and experience
- You will be ambitious and dedicated, with an excellent track record in agency account handling roles.
- You have the ability and confidence to guide the account, resulting in new levels of client satisfaction
- A person that gets stuck in to a busy and past-paced account
- Strong leadership and management skills - you will provide inspiration and be the driving force for the account management team
You will have great interpersonal skills and a creative mind
- Experience should include some of the following: Direct mail, email, banners, direct response press ads and / or DRTV
- Experience in eCRM, CRM and telecoms would be advantageous but is not essential
This great Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in account handling roles, so if this Account Director role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly