Head of Creative/Studio Manager
Our client is a growing company specialising in the toy/entertainment sector. They create innovative products that are intelligently designed, safe and ethically sourced. Children are at the centre of everything they do. They are looking for a Head of Creative/Studio Manager to join their studio. Their office are based in Buckinghamshire.
The Head of creative will be responsible for all design and production projects. This ranges from some product design but mainly packaging and POS material.
- You will have strong Studio Management skills and be responsible for 2/3 designers in the team
- You will need strong experience in toy packaging or related fields and be capable of handling multiple simultaneous design projects
- You will be highly motivated, very well organised and above all a strong experienced people manager
- At least 5 yrs' experience within a creative environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is essential, in particular Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work creatively, in a methodical way and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to follow style guides and ensure consistency between products.
- Must have packaging experience
- Additional bonus skills (non-essential) include: photography, 3D Cad design
- Website developing skills, languages and good design skills
- Own transport is a must due to location
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.