Strategic Partner Manager - Channel Sales
This role sits with my client, who is one of the largest tech companies in the world. You will be working with their advertising platform in their Channel sales team.
The objective of the Channel Sales team is to develop the ad platform marketshare of the small to medium business (SMB) segment by building relationships with selected partners. The Strategic Partner Manager will be in charge of the relationship with those partners in order to increase adoption within our partners, and of scoping new opportunities to partner with new players. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you'll combine your entrepreneurial nature, persuasive communication skills and analytical skills to identify the next fast growing set of partners in Italy and to support marketing activities to engage partner's client with our ad platform solutions.
Our line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of our ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
- Manage the primary relationships from C-level to sales and account management leaders and product managers.
- Be accountable to targets and other metrics (product, acquisition).
- Build compelling, data-driven work plans leveraging internal and third-party data.
- Translate data into actionable advertising strategies for our agencies and partners.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
- Relationship sales experience or business development/consulting experience.
- Fluency in English; any other European languages would be a plus.
- An understanding of the UK advertising market.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Online literacy, developed in the advertising, publishing or services sector.
- Excellent spreadsheet software, analytical/quantitative and organisational skills as well as a demonstrated capability of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.