Digital Media Manager
Digital Media Manager - Contract
A well-recognised brand name in the consumer financial services sector is currently recruiting for a Digital Media Manager on an interim basis.
The Digital Media Manager will be tasked with leading the development of Digital Media initiatives to deliver against company sales targets.
About the role:
- Optimising the use of owned digital media to drive ROI.
- Development, execution and post-campaign analysis of digital media programs.
- Close collaboration with product, content, creative and marketing business leads to communicate online strategy, in line with brand and product messaging.
- Strategic planning for the digital media team, including media planning, execution, and analysis.
- Scheduling and managing new projects in line with advertising campaigns.
- Consulting with business leads on creative strategy, ideation, budget setting, and project scheduling.
- Working closely with the wider digital team, including UX, Product and Customer Value Management.
The successful candidate…
- At least 5 years' experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in leading owned media plans and delivering against sales targets.
- Experienced in measuring online campaigns to monitor success.
- Experienced in managing external digital agencies and internal digital teams.
- Working knowledge of data led marketing, email marketing, and testing techniques.
- A strong commercial focus.
- Cross-functional stakeholder liaison skills.