Business Admin Apprentice for Client Services team
Purpose of role
The apprentice will work closely with members of the Client Services team in administrative support, assisting in the smooth running of high quality projects on brief and on time.
Key responsibilities of the role
To assist the Client Services team in the delivery of projects, including assistance with;
- Compiling and updating status and contact reports
- Creating schedules to assist in the timely delivery of all our marketing materials
- Assisting with moving all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product
- Opening jobs and estimating jobs on our job costing systems (training will be provided)
- Handling all client amends
- Proof reading to ensure that all work we are producing is accurate so attention to detail is key
- Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for internal and client meetings, ensuring agenda and presentation material are printed and in place. This will also involve organising drinks and food where required.
- Data inputting and other general admin duties such as filing and answering incoming calls.
Essential skills and attributes
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise work load
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Comfortable with working as part of a team
- Prepared to muck in and get involved
- Willing to learn new skills and assimilate large quantities of information
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Confident and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to do what is required without continuous supervision
- Able to use own initiative to ensure smooth running of work
Suitable candidates must have an interest in marketing together with a minimum of 5 GCSEs,
A-C grade (2 of which must be Maths and English). An interest in the technology sector would be preferable but not essential.
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch), Salary: £10,000 p/a.
Applicants should send their CV with a Covering Letter, quoting code BusAdm_16, to firstname.lastname@example.org