VP Sales - TV
VP Sales - TV
Salary circa £70k + bonus
Our client have launched a new TV channel and our in need of a VP sales. The lifestyle and culture channel will feature original programming and series covering music, food, technology, sex, fashion and more.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking for a VP Advertising Sales EMEA to be responsible for the management and trading of our client's ad sales inventory across the UK and Continental Europe. Strong UK TV Advertising sales experience is essential, this reflects the revenue driven from this market as well as navigating the complexities of the partnerships. You will take responsibility for maximising revenues from campaigns by selling on air media, digital media, sponsorships and marketing partnerships. You will be the primary point of contact for our client's Ad Sales reps, agencies and advertisers and will drive them to optimise revenue.
- Lead and drive relationships with 3rd party Advertising Sales houses representing our client across the EMEA region.
- Devise and execute trading strategy across the region.
- Management of weekly revenue forecasting and provision of accurate information to General Manager to enable accurate forecasting of International revenues vs target.
- Identify and take new sales opportunities to market and explore new revenue streams.
- Work with local sales teams to deliver sponsorship revenue on screen.
- Have experience in working with brands on creative solutions in the TV space.
- Manage and calibrate a team to deliver maximum results.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Significant experience of working in TV advertising sales to a high level demonstrating strong negotiation and trading skills and a clear understanding of the business.
- Strong UK TV advertising sales experience is a must, either at an advertising agency or media owner.
- Proven experience in dealing with external ad sales houses and optimising revenue potential.
- Solid understanding of digital ad sales, branded content.
- You will have the proven ability and experience of leading, running and motivating a sales team, setting sales policy and achieving revenue targets
- Strong relationships with senior media agency personnel and a robust understanding of their business models and the different opportunities that exist to drive ad revenues.
- Proven leadership capability, able to lead strategy implementation, a strong people motivator and developer
- Financial understanding - ability to make calculated and accurate revenue forecasting decisions
- Solid understanding of ratings / consumer insights and OFCOM regulations
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time
- To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org