Account Manager - Creative Agency
Our client is a creative and integrated marketing agency based in West London, currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company provide innovative, outstanding solutions for their clients thanks to their highly creative, integrated marketing campaigns.
You’ll be working alongside a smart, energetic team of account managers, designers and artworkers, in a very friendly and dynamic environment.
The right candidate has gained 2/3 years of experience in a similar role or in an account executive role, working for marketing agency.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To build and maintain strong client relationships that are viewed by both sides as a partnership
- To manage client expectations and make sure to clearly communicate briefs, needs and deadlines to the studio manager and the designers
- To work with the agency team to shape and develop creative briefs, ensuring this is in line with the marketing objectives for the brand
- To identify and communicate opportunities for expanding accounts within clients
- To review all material produced by the agency to ensure delivery to agreed brief
- To act as an agency advocate, understanding and championing the agency’s philosophy
- To manage projects within the budget agreed
This is a permanent role who would suit a dynamic, positive and proactive candidate with a real passion for social media and digital marketing.