PPC Senior Account Manager - Leading Search Marketing Agency
Job Title: PPC Senior Account Manager - Leading Search Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £43,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus bonus and excellent benefits including 28 days holiday, free breakfast, private medical, matched pension contribution, flexible working, laptop, bespoke training, mobile
About The Search Marketing Agency
My client is recognised as the UK's top rated provider of search marketing solutions to market leading brands, and due to growth they are now seeking a talented PPC Senior Account Manager in their London office. This search marketing agency have built up an outstanding reputation in SEO, PPC and CRO and have a proven track record in delivering exceptional ROI for their clients, such as 70:1. They are a dynamic growing agency, with presence in both the UK and an office in New York. The exciting thing is they are still experiencing rapid growth and their impressive roster of clients, both blue chip and SME in a range of sectors including FMCG, Retail and Technology is ever growing. This multi-award winning search marketing agency place a great emphasis on rewarding their staff for the excellent work they do, which is reflected the great range of rewards, bonuses and incentives that they offer.
About The PPC Senior Account Manager Role
The new PPC Senior Account Manager will become an integral member of the SEM team, working with big name consumer brands to create and implement innovative PPC strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Senior Account Manager:
* Take ownership on strategy, working closely with the SEO team to ensure paid search (PPC) work is aligned to clients holistic objectives
* Conceive, Implement and optimise outstanding PPC campaigns across different search engines
* Play a key role on new business pitches, developing data led proposals
* Inspire and mentor junior members of the team, developing your management skills
* Effectively manage work flows and budgets on PPC campaigns
About You, PPC Senior Account Manager
You will have a proven track record in, conceiving, delivering and optimizing PPC campaigns for known brands. You might be an ambitious PPC Account Manager looking to take the step up, or a current PPC Senior Account Manager looking to take on more autonomy and responsibility in an agile and growing organization.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the PPC Senior Account Manager:
* Experience managing and optimising PPC campaigns
* Ability to work with multiple big name brands, providing strategic PPC recommendations
* Outstanding attention to detail and ability to create in depth reports
* Excellent client services skills and ability to grow relationships
* Great commercial awareness and ability to up sell and cross sell
* A passion for PPC and staying abreast of industry trends and news
The PPC Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £43,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the PPC Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.