Senior Planner - Creative Communication Agency - London
We are looking for a Senior Planner with impressive strategic skills to join a creative communication agency based in London that is part of a larger network, but still very much independently spirited - the best of both worlds!!
Strategy and planning is at the heart of what the agency does - they go from strategy to creative ideas, to the delivery of full-scale, multi-channel, multi-market campaigns.
The Senior Planner is a new role which has come about as a result of recent account wins and the agency's ongoing growth. The Senior Planner will be taking a strategic lead on a number of accounts and contributing to their new business and pitch activities. Ideally they are looking for someone who has a planning background within the agency world (though are open to strategic marketers and account people looking to move across).
The daily duties of the role will include:
- Dealing with a healthy mix of accounts covering a range of sectors;
- Working on technology and B2B clients with some consumer opportunities;
- Managing Junior Planners in the team - 2 FT and one rolling intern -who will be there to support you and help you scale your talent. In return, they ask that you nurture their amazing skills.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Senior Planner who has a passion and appreciation for creative ideas in the marketing and business world, and who knows a killer insight when they find one. Other skills and experience they are looking for are:
- Can effortlessly flip between brand strategy and demand generation planning;
- Understanding technology marketing and marketing to people in businesses;
- Shares the agency's belief that there is a massive opportunity for smarter, more creative work in the B2B arena;
- Is a ninja in digital;
- Can make the complex simple;
- Loves working with creative people - here, you'd often be teaming up with a creative person rather than just throwing the brief to a team on the other side of the fence;
- Focuses on the results and commercial impact of our solutions;
- Has credibility and the ability to engender trust with senior clients;
- Is a persuasive presenter and able to articulate a story that gets clients excited;
- Can lead and motivate junior members of the team;
- Will fancy a bit of travel between the UK and our offices / clients in the US.
Salary: up to £60K plus bonus and benefits
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.