Assistant Product Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be working with an outstading B2B organisation, who are now recruiting for a talented Assistant Product manager. Working in a fast-paced, international environment and surrounded by a wealth of experience, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking company who are enjoying a sustained period of success. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Assitant Product Manager can expect to be heavily involved in all aspects of day-to-day marketing activity.
- Planning and implementation of the product marketing plan through multiple channels.
- Managing Agency and Supplier relationships.
- Delivery of stakeholder communications and presentations.
- Support the execution of direct marketing including data selection, targeting, agency selection, reporting and evaluation.
- Product Marketing Executive or Assistant experience in either an agency or client-side environment.
- Knowledge of European languages would be desirable but not essential.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Some experience of Direct Mail would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within an established business where individuals are heavily rewarded for their success. To be considered for this excellent International Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply with your CV.
Based in South Yorkshire, this role is commutable from Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Wakefield and Doncaster.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.