Senior Campaign Manager
Job title: Senior Campaign Manager
Our client is one of the largest kids digital marketing platform worldwide, reaching over 200 million kids each month across mobile, web and online video.
The Senior Campaign Manager will be responsible for all aspects of campaign delivery across the company’s platform. You will be the main day-to-day contact for clients, whilst managing their campaigns and ensuring excellence and consistency in campaign execution, optimisation, ad-ops, reporting, performance and client management. As a Senior Campaign Manager you will also demonstrate a clear understanding of the financial aspects of campaign delivery and exhibit industry expertise.
- Be an integral member of the production team, ensuring expertise, excellence and consistency in all aspects of delivery of your campaigns
- Take full responsibility for every aspect of your campaign delivery: Client Management, briefing designers and creative planning, ad trafficking, ad ops, performance optimisation and reporting
- Strategically counsel clients; develop effective and creative campaign strategies with a clear understanding of client objectives and targets
- Carry out full ad ops activities for your campaigns and optimise performance across different publishers
- Monitor the daily performance of campaigns and optimise as needed to ensure all campaigns deliver on clients’ targets effectively
- Financial planning against campaigns, including campaign budget development, budget and resource management, reporting and forecasting before then reporting to Senior Management
- Complete administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate
- Write periodic reports for each campaign including daily, weekly and EOC reports and case studies as required
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and team members in other departments working on the shared client accounts
- You have very strong experience in ad-ops and ad trafficking with a high degree of technical skills and experience with different servers and reporting platforms
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients - they should be your biggest fans!
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You’re insanely well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You’re extremely driven and passionate
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers