Account Director (Digital & Social Media) – Top 10 Agency
Account Director (Digital & Social Media) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – C£50k + and good benefits
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks an Account Director to work on a high profile drinks account and across three stunning brands.
Reason for Recruitment & Opportunity
The agency are hiring due to a significant increase in their work load over the last few months – the team is growing.
As Account Director, you will be at the heart of a fairly new and growing client relationship at a local, regional and global level, whilst also mentoring their high-performing Account Managers to become an effective leader.
With sizeable budgets and the remit to deliver highly creative work, you will be operating in an exciting, dynamic and fast paced team.
About the Account
The agency are the global lead agency for social media on three high profile drink brands and the local agency lead for the UK on two others.
As a group, they look after several key brands within the FMCG brand portfolio and cover the highest levels of management within the client organisation.
There are also plenty of opportunities for further growth and innovation. For example, they are currently working on a complete overhaul to the website strategy and infrastructure for the whole portfolio of this drinks client’s brands.
Typical projects include and aren’t limited to:
- Social media strategies
- Social media playbooks
- Social media content production at the highest levels of creativity and execution
- Development of influencer strategies and programs
- Network coordination with their partner agencies
- Brand websites including UX, site designs and ongoing updates
- Campaigns / activations e.g. leveraging music festival partnerships
- Community Management
Reporting, Context & Experience Required
The Account Director position reports directly into a Group Account Director. The role will suit an experienced Account Director (a year in at this level) looking for a new and exciting challenge.
You will have digital marketing experience and skills in social and you enjoy working in a high paced, entrepreneurial and energetic environment. Alcohol/FMCG experience would be a bonus.
Confident and effective, you are comfortable building strong internal and external client relationships at the highest levels.
The agency’s core remit is to create and co-ordinate global social content and digital work, where they aim to deliver best in class, top performing content and digital experiences.
A self-starter, you are comfortable working autonomously, using your initiative and working as part of a team.
The account offers a huge opportunity, an exciting challenge for the agency and those on the team. The agency have been briefed to create and co-ordinate European social content and digital work, where they will aim to deliver best in class, top performing content and digital experiences.
You will have line management responsibility for two Account Managers and your team will also work closely with a Project Manager on delivery.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
You will be the day to day lead for the accounts leading your team to deliver outstanding responses to a range of digital briefs including social content delivery and best practice, community management, the development of digitally integrated campaigns, creation and adaption of global / regional toolkits and the annual planning process.
In your Account Director role, you will demonstrate high level of competence in the following areas:
- Building strong client relationships
- Delivering projects to a ‘best in class’ standard
- The ability to build excellent relationships with senior clients and network colleagues and internal relationships across the agency
- Having a clear understanding of, and enforcing, the agency’s processes for moving a project through the agency, with your team
- Supporting your GAD and Project Director in commercial management of the client business
- Proactively identifying opportunities for growth and new business
- Proactively managing your team’s careers by inspiring them, mentoring them and facilitating their growth
Account Director - Key Criteria
- 6 - 8 years agency experience with at least a year at Account Director level
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in social media
- Strong tenacity and drive
- Proven ability of developing excellent client and agency relationships
- High levels of intelligence, confidence and a healthy dose of common sense
- Emotional intelligence, the ability to understand clients and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
- Curious mind… hungry to learn and experience new things
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary depending on experience plus a great benefits package.
- 25 days holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Private Health – BUPA
- Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Directors with strong digital / social media experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/