Our client is one of the UK's leading branded FMCG businesses, recognised as one of Britain's most loved brands the company has doubled it's turnover in the last ten years to become a £500 million business. Leading the way across multiple product categories and supplying every major retailer in the UK with values at the heart of all they do, our client is understandably one of the most sought after employers in the North West.
Our client is looking to add two Category Managers to their Category Management function, a department that has a high performance culture and can often be a springboard into other commercial functions within the business. As a Category Manager within this team you will be expected to be pro-active, taking the lead in identifying actionable recommendations for your customer unit team to deliver in order to enable the business to lead the category agenda to benefit customers, consumers and shoppers alike.
* Develop and execute the annual category plan to execute the category vision, merchandising and promotional strategies.
* Identify and manage customer specific category initiatives and projects to increase sales and profitability.
* Lead and deliver the range, seasonal review and gap analysis processes with customers.
* Range management.
* Lead and deliver the promotional calendar.
* Lead and deliver merchandising reviews and point of purchase tactics.
* Category performance tracking.
You will be a career minded, high calibre Category Manager with at least two years experience in a Category Management function. Full understanding of the category management and range review processes are essential as being highly numerate with a sharp analytical mind.