Senior Account Manager, creative agency in Shanghai
This multi-disciplinary creative agency, with head office in London, but a small studio in Shanghai, works with some of the world's leading brands in aviation, luxury hotel groups, retail, telephonic to name a few. They work across the board, from industrial to product design, through to design, brand, retail, environments, experiential and of course totally fluent in all interactive and user experience. They are now looking for a passionate and highly organised Senior Account Manager to work between their London and Shanghai offices. It's a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to sink their teeth into branding, advertising and design, and work with a diverse, global team.
The contract would be a 6 month - 1 year fixed term, with the first 1-2 months being London-based. There may be a possibility for this to be extended or a permanent role offered at the end of this time, with an expectation of you relocating to Shanghai. Your role will be to nurture top-level client relationships, helping to develop new business across the Asia region and work with the team in both Shanghai and London to deliver design projects on time and within budget.
- Assist with costing, planning, budgeting, resourcing and monitoring of project delivery, including writing proposals, record keeping and liaison with clients and suppliers
- Prepare project materials: minutes, spreadsheets, presentations, meeting materials, stimulus, mood boards etc.
- Assist with research, prepare for workshops, conduct user interviews, record findings and assist with general administration
- Provide meaningful insight to enhance overall project approach and efficiency
- Work with the Studio Manager in London to locate and manage local design resources in Shanghai
You'll work across a range of disciplines including brand strategy, brand identity, communications, packaging, digital and moving image. You'll be comfortable leading projects, inspiring the team, championing creative excellence and crafting beautiful work.
As a person you will be unstoppable and diligent, and able to communicate your thoughts with clarity both verbally and in the written word. It is not imperative that you speak Chinese, though experience working with China-based clients, or previous experience of working in China, would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, and you want to work with some of the biggest names in branding, we want to hear from you!
Please understand that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Please bear with us while your application is considered - good luck!