Head of Retention Marketing- Financial Services Startup
My client, a financial services startup who are revolutionizing the international money transfer market, are looking for an Interim Head of Retention Marketing for a 6 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in financial services, a hands on approach to work that matches the startup culture, and will be immediately available. Is this you?
Location: Islington, London
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: Up to £60k PA
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key tasks and Deliverables:
- Take the reins on a variety of existing CRM programmes for conversion, cross-sell and retention.
- Lead the database segmentation / audience modelling programme, working closely with BI stakeholders.
- Deliver process and system improvements for efficiency, and creative testing for effectiveness.
- Provide leadership and direction to the CRM manager.
- Manage our relationship with Salesforce and mobile marketing agency Fetch.
- Proven experience of working with a complex customer base and applying a CRM strategy that proved to be successful
- Experience of using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target).
- A track record of building and optimising loyalty / lifecycle programs
- Experience of database strategy and product innovation in an agile environment
- Ability to demonstrate how your work would impact wider business performance at Azimo.
- Experience in line management a preference
- Experience of working in a start-up - this is a hands on role
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus on completion of the contract
- Choice of MacBooks: Air, 13" or 15" Pro.
- Catered team lunch every Thursday.
- Regular social activities.
Interested? Send your CV to Agee@welovesalt.com