Quantitative Associate Director for Leading Brand Consultancy
£40k - 70k
Are you looking to solve larger brand issues without losing the variety within your work? We are looking for Quantitative researchers to join a well-known and growing brand consultancy. They are all about solving a business' problem, irrespective of sector or discipline. They are well respected for their innovative outputs and ability to sculpt a brand around its consumer needs but also by thinking outside the box.
Research and Insight underpins all their work with quantitative research being key to all projects. A lot of their senior team are quantitatively trained but with a passion and flair for strategic thinking so insights are listened to and actioned on rather than being an afterthought. Most of their work comes through repeat business from major clients.
The draw of this role is that it goes far beyond the realms of a typical quantitative role, giving you the chance to work in teams with innovation consultants and brand strategists from proposal to beyond presentation, working alongside the client with implementation.
The salary range is wide because they are looking for exceptional people so don't want to discount excellent candidates.
Ideally they are looking for someone with:
- Around 6+ years insight, Brand Consultancy or Research Agency Experience
- Experience with segmentations
- A passion for thinking outside the box
- Track record of evolving and implementing innovative approaches to research
- Proven team player, driven by results through collaboration
- A passion for consumers and brands
From the role, you can expect to:
- Lead projects from start to finish
- Lead strategic thinking, ensuring quality of the project as well innovative solutions
- Challenge current ways of thinking and help implement new, innovative ways.
- Manage team of quant consultants
- Generate new business
If you are looking to learn new skills in a creative environment and further your career then this role is for you so 'apply now'