My client is looking for a talented .Net Developer to join their development team based at either, their Central London or Windsor offices.
My client is a well-established, creative digital agency whose clients are huge brands within the automotive, entertainment and FMCG sectors. They provide strategic solutions from email marketing, website development, virtual reality (VR) to mobile and wearable tech. As a .Net Developer you will be part of a team working on a large brand.
Due to growth in company, this is new position for a .Net Developer who wants to be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle, who thrives when working to tight deadlines and can juggle multiple projects.
* Minimum of 2 years commercial experience
* C# programming, testing and debugging as per technical requirements and design
* Database design and development including optimisation
* Analysis of requirements
* C#, ASP.NET (version 3.5 and above)
* NET MVC (version 4 and above)
* Entity Framework (version 4 and above)
* Designing and building RESTful and SOAP web services
* SQL Server (version 2005 and above) including database design and maintenance
* SSIS (version 2005 and above) including building and maintaining integration packages
* Source control (e.g. GIT or SVN)
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team
* Supporting existing products, refactoring and enhancing where required
* Relevant degree in software programming
* Willing to learn and use new technologies, other programming languages (e.g. PHP) and frameworks.
Nice to haves
o PHP (version 5)
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.