Digital Project Manager, Manchester
Digital Project Manager: Manchester, £30 - 40K
We are extremely excited to be working exclusively with this Manchester based Digital agency. Over many years they have worked with some of the UK's best loved brands creating Digital solutions that people use on a daily basis. Justifiably they have built a reputation for being at the forefront of Digital innovation and creativity and it is impossible not to be impressed by the work award winning work they've undertaken.
They put their success squarely down to the quality of people they hire. They look for people who share their passion for creativity and who are prepared to push boundaries for their clients. Now, as a result of growth this year, they require a Digital Project Manager with exactly this mindset.
Working across several high profile clients, the Digital Project Manager will take responsibility for:
- Management of Digital projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Taking an active role in initial meetings with the client to understand their requirement in detail.
- Leading planning meetings internally with Developers, Designers and Strategists to devise effective responses to projects.
- Overseeing the completion of work liaising regularly with clients to keep them apprised of progress and engaged in the project.
- Managing resources and budgets to ensure the project is completed on time within budget.
- For projects involving complex (and in some cases untested) technologies, sourcing external support as required.
It is important to note that this Digital Project Manager role will involve a high level of client interaction. The agency work as a Partner to their clients and so applicants must be comfortable building relationships with clients and working closely with them.
Applicants for the Digital Project Manager role must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience managing Digital Projects within a reputable agency.
- A can do attitude and belief that the simplest solution rarely delivers the best results.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build rapport.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Genuine passion for Digital innovation and Creativity.
For a Digital Project Manager who wants to be involved in ground breaking projects, few opportunities will match this. For more information forward your CV ASAP!