UX DESIGNER (Fashion, Ecommerce, Web, Mobile, Apps)
Keywords - (Fashion, UX, Conceptual, Wireframes, Web, Apps, Mobile, UI, Retail, Ecommerce)
Location - London
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus
An experienced UX Designer is required by a world leading fashion brand to work within the creative studio of its London HQ. In this exciting and genuinely creative role you will be responsible for shaping and evolving a digital creative of a well-known and respected brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping how the brand operates in this digital world with their consumers and customers and be part of a growing digital channel looking to push boundaries and innovate.
They are looking for a talented UX Designer to help them develop their digital platforms to excite and delight their customers. This person will help to maintain their proprietary software and direct the design of new features and enhancements.
- Design and architect their websites, platforms and applications that makes sense to thir target user groups.
- Help architect app's and content platforms.
- Work with the UI and creative team to ensure all of their products and content are surfaced and represented in the most appropriate way to their brand values.
- Define interaction models and user task flows.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Create UI specifications for the creative teams to work to.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to digital and creative stakeholders.
- Work with the Brand director and visual designers to incorporate the visual identity of the brand into their platforms.
- Create and maintain cohesive web and app style guides as well as visual consistency across their platforms.
- Ensure that each design, template or user flow is optimized for each of their markets, channels & customer types.
- Act as "go to" with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Feedback session to both digital and creative departments on results and iterative test programs
- Digital & UX design expertise
- Passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency and a real knack for reducing the complex to simple essentials.
- Champion researcher of customer / user needs
- Comfortable in visual tools such as Illustrator, Fireworks, In Vision, Photoshop, Sketch etc
- Works well in a rapid and ever-changing environment
- Works closely with UI designers, digital designers and brand designers.
- Experience in digital ecommerce UI preferable but not essential.
- Understanding in MVT - Comfortable to draw statistically significant conclusions from data & analytics
- Love the iterative approach of testing, learning (re-testing) & developing cycle
- Skilled designer in usability of platforms, apps and e-commerce websites.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Comfortable in visual tools such as Illustrator, Fireworks, In Vision etc)
- Ability to create templates and designs that are appealing and appropriate for the products, market and industry.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user- centered perspective
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.