Trade Marketing Manager
A high profile FMCG brand is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join the team. This is an important role in a growing category - driving the commercial strategy, leading on pricing and promo, and working closely with the marketing and sales teams in a connecting capacity. Ideally you'll have commercial, account management and/or category experience as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and an analytical, data and insight driven approach.
The role will have huge focus from senior management to design and deliver the go to market strategy. This position will:
- Own pricing and promotional model for all major retailers
- Create new business opportunities through analytics
- Coach Key Accounts Managers to deliver growth for the UK business
- Be the external face with customers when needed to represent the brand's Commercial & Category team
- Interface with the EIMEA Region to deliver the commercial strategy for the UK as it fits within the region
- Report directly to the Marketing Director.
This is a great opportunity to carve your own legacy at an exciting time for a growing business that's building on a great household name heritage and investing heavily in innovation. Convenient West London location.
Please note that we will only be considering applications from candidates with FMCG or consumer durables experience. We aim to contact suitable candidates within 2-3 working days.