Our client are seeking a Mid/Senior software developer to join a close knit team developing their lead generation and email marketing systems.
Our client are an online marketing company based near Wakefield.
Operating across the UK, Australia and Spain, they produce over 300,000 new customer leads on a monthly basis for a wide variety of businesses both large and small.
As a member of the development team you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining and providing operational support on our lead generation and email marketing systems
- Contributing to the planning and management of development projects
- Exploring new ideas, technology and solutions and how they can be implemented into our existing services.
In addition to the required skills, the candidate should be a creative thinker, be comfortable putting IT based ideas forward to the wider business and be prepared to continually think of ways to enhance and improve current systems and websites.
We'd like you to have:
- Strong experience in Object Oriented PHP programming
- High level of familiarity with relational databases (SQL, query optimization, normalisation, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development concepts (Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Security, etc.)
- Experience with mercurial
It would be a bonus if you have experience with:
- DevOps Principals like continuous integration/deployment
£35,000 - £45,000 + Pension