Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, £30-£35K basic+commission.
Our client publishes magazines, websites, conferences, awards and other events within the logistics, supply chain and transport industries, both in the UK and internationally.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to develop further, existing content driven commercial opportunities as well as drive new and additional revenues across the business. You will need to deliver maximum revenues across the entire brand portfolio.
- Deliver revenues across a broad range of product opportunities
- Work with the existing commercial and content team to identify new revenue generating opportunities and develop them
- Work within an existing client base as well as identifying and servicing new clients
- Developing clients based both in the UK and Internationally
Skills and Experience Required
- Consistent high sales performance
- Has received structured sales training
- Familiarity with working across a portfolio of products
- Demonstrate an ability to sell multi-platform solutions – print, digital, awards etc.
- Experience of working in media sales and a B2B environment
You will need to be ambitious, driven with a high work ethic.
In return you will find bags of support to aid you in your career development and success as well as a lively, enthusiastic and driven environment.
Plus a highly competitive salary and an uncapped commission scheme
For more information get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd