International Marketing Manager
One of the world’s leading educational publishers is seeking a commercially astute and results driven International Marketing Manager to work on their higher education qualifications. This is a new position which requires a well-rounded marketing professional with B2B experience. You will be based in their central London office and will be expected to travel a few times a year. This role would particularly suit an experienced Marketing Executive who is looking for their next step and would like more strategic experience. Flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
- Lead on the development of acquisition and retention plans using the full marketing mix
- Deliver campaigns on time and budget and maximize delivery of commercial targets and ROI
- Define and segment markets and customers and perform ongoing competitor analysis
- Build strong relationships with local market teams and ensure alignment with global plans
- Develop an excellent understanding of customers and use insight to influence marketing activity
Experience / skills required:
- Solid B2B marketing experience and knowledge of the latest techniques
- Ability to influence and inspire stakeholders at all levels
- Dedication to customer experience and insight
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and make effective decisions
- International or education marketing experience is not essential but would be beneficial
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.