LEAD MENSWEAR FASHION STYLIST: (Ecommerce)
LEAD MENSWEAR FASHION STYLIST: (Ecommerce)
Keywords - (Fashion, Luxury, Menswear, Styling, Photoshoot, Models, Online, Editorial)
Location - London
Salary - £28,000 - £40,000
A talented Snr level Online Stylist with significant experience focusing on menswear is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle brands. Working with their studio team in bringing the brands repertoire of products to life. You will use innovative and eye catching styling and constantly improve the online shopping experience.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience focusing on luxury Menswear (Ecommerce/Editiorial) and have a CV and portfolio that clearly demonstrates this experience.
- Create and style inspiring, on-brand, on-trend, editorially-relevant outfits for approximately 36+ products per day including all accessory and jewellery options which will entice customers and showcase the products in their best light
- Present styled rail to Online Styling editor or Deputy Online Styling Editor for approval on a daily basis. Should have minimal changes and frequently feature slow selling products in outfits with little product repetition
- Check, review and sign off on own product images prior to going live
- Capable of styling across other business channels
- Provides support and guidance to on-set team; including assistant, photographer and models to deliver all online product imagery that accurately depicts clothing and is styled according to the brands house standards
- Work with photographer and model on-set to co-direct and select best poses
- Continuously evaluate model poses, product representation and editorial / retail landscape to ensure the brand is the leader for online styling.
- Responsible for key areas and projects that support the business whilst maintaining core job role
- Forward in suggesting improvements to studio processes and assists the Global Online Styling Editor & the Studio Production manager with implementation
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands, trends and the brands editorial
- Attend trend presentations and designer clinics to ensure consistency of style and support buying strategy
- Ensure no more than 2% of your images are reshot per week, with 100% accurate product representation
- Responsible for own reshoots and coordinate as required
- Meet image deadlines for weekly uploads
- Capable of resolving complex issues when relevant and communicate workflow status and concerns to Studio Production Manager and Studio Production Coordinator
- Work with other members of the Studio production team to ensure the photo studio is organized and ordered
- Ensure Sample stock is not mishandled
- Good balance of hitting targets and creative flair
- Help Mentor, Develop and support team members with less experience
- Deliver team meetings/Workshops to both UK and Global team
- Liaise and build relationships with Buying team and other members of the business to ensure perfect brand representation.
- Look for ways to develop existing imagery to 'be the best'
- Step in to support in the absence of Global and Deputy Styling Editor to check outfits and provide contact sheet feedback.
- Working with the Styling Editor's to help look for new opportunities to change and help push the brand forward.
- Previous styling experience in Editorial and/or a commercial environment (preferably luxury)
- Experience working with models
- A strong and thorough knowledge of menswear designers and brands
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season
- Flair and individuality combined with awareness of the brands house style
- Able to work well and motivate as part of a team in a highly pressurized environment
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Forward thinking and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site and studio processes
- Good time management
- Ability to work as part of a global team
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.