Creative Services and Operations Manager
This networked agency are going from strength to strength at the moment and are looking to add a pivotal new member of the team.
They're looking for a Creative Services and Operations Manager to work across their client portfolio.
You will play a key role in client delivery. As such you will:
- Organise workflow and all trafficking
- Produce estimates and timing plans
- Assist the Creative Directors with Creative team management and recruitment
- Track and control all agency freelance spend/resource
- Work across two central London locations
To succeed in this role you will need to have already gained creative agency experience in a Creative Services/Traffic/Ops focussed role.
You will also demonstrate:
- Robust TTL experience
- Commercial awareness
- Sound production skills, both on and offline
- Excellent attention to detail
My client are looking to move quickly so do please apply as a matter of urgency.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.