Digital Marketing Executive
A non-profit membership body who are a major provider of postgraduate medical education are looking to recruit a new team member to sit within their marketing team to manage the CRM and database to develop and increase their membership engagement across all channels.
This medical educational organisation who are based in Central London within 5 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube are looking for a techy Digital Marketing Executive to develop the comms plan across email and web to further engage with their members. This role requires you to be numeric, hands on with data and bring your love of digital to the marketing team. You’ll learn loads and be exposed to all areas of the membership body.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage, test and send 50 – 100 email campaigns per month using Silverpop
- Database and CMS management
- Create personalised email campaigns to membership based on preferences
- Analyse email campaigns results on opens, click and events attended to recommend future plans to further engage
- Email automation, data segmentation and consumer behaviour data analytics
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years digital marketing experience
- Previous experience sending email campaigns and analysing results
- CRM and database management
- Preferred experience in using Silverpop or similar email programme
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Understands email segmentation and automation programmes
- Excellent time management, copywriting and time management skills is essential
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now this brilliant Digital Marketing Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Client-side roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at roles http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/marissajobsor email me at email@example.com