Business Director – Direct Marketing
This agency prides itself on staying on the cutting edge of new technologies, using creativity to make a difference. They’re passionate about creating compelling brand experiences for customers and business success for their clients. Based in one of the best locations in central London right in the hub of media-land, it’s a really inspiring place to be.
Crucially, they really want to nurture their people so there’s plenty of opportunity to grow and develop here.
You will be working on the agencies biggest account and the work involves all BTL customer comms including CRM, acquisition, B2B comms and management of large customer facing websites. You will be managing a large team across a number of very distinct business areas.
Skills and experience
- You’re a Business Director who’s developed customer experiences across different channels, worked on significant clients and has a good knowledge of the complete CRM landscape in the digital age.
- You are a senior leader who is adept at spotting opportunities and ways to grow the business.
- With a strong commercial understanding of client business, you know the power of numbers, but don’t get bogged down in data.
- You have the ability to inspire confidence in both clients and colleagues, facilitating changes in direction, risk taking and problem solving and inspiring others.
- You’re ambitious and eager to keep learning.
This is a brilliant role for a Business Director who wants to work with an agency that’s really going places. If you feel you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, please click APPLY and send me your CV
This great Business Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in account handling roles, so if this Business Director role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs