Technical Project Manager | Global Fashion Brand
Senior Technical Project Manager | Global Fashion Brand | £60 - 68,000 + package
My client is a well-known fashion brand with a major digital presence; they are a truly innovative brand who maintains an up to date presence within the digital / IT world to remain an iconic force within the industry. They thoroughly love pushing boundaries with technology and create amazing solutions and creative experiences for their consumers... they continuously think outside the box to merge fashion with the digital sphere and continue to be a leader in their field. Due to outstanding success and continued growth across the entire business, they are currently on the lookout for a tech savvy, Senior (Technical) Project Manager to join their digital tech team.
Working within a cross-functional team you will be a part of an exciting ongoing global transformation programme. This is a hugely varied role where you will work very closely the dev, creative and testing teams working concurrently across multiple work streams within the overall programme. This is a “business facing” position, therefore you need to be well versed at dealing with sometimes very difficult stakeholders!
- Will come from a strong Project Management background working within retail / eCommerce
- Need to have retail / consumer facing experience with the ability to work in a fast paced multi-methodology environment
- Have proven experience (and the ability) to deliver software development programmes with the ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently (work streams / projects could include on and offline e.g. Merchandising, back office system integration (HR, finance etc), ePOS, mobile etc)
- Have experienced of working across business / sales channel projects e.g. wholesale, concessions, franchise and IT operations.
- Are experienced in working across integration projects which are highly visible to the business
- Are able to work within a chaotic environment, sometimes lacking in structure, with the view to implement structure / governance / processes where necessary whilst still keeping things fluid
- Have the ability to manage very important business stakeholders - who can sometimes be difficult! – and manage their expectations throughout
- Can engage and manage 3rd parties and vendors; are articulate and engaging, with proven experience of quickly understanding requirements from stakeholders
- Are able to work within a very fast paced, quickly changeable environment
- Come from a technical background – not necessarily development – but can manage expectations of the developers and are able to hold technical conversations with engineering and testing teams
- Have plenty of experience working within global transformation /change programmes
- Are able to work across quickly evolving projects and manage expectations
This is a fab opportunity for a Senior Technical Project Manager who loves a challenge! These guys are on an exciting journey right now to create and keep creating sassy solutions for their consumers and really do something different within the Fashion world! They have a strong brand, and they want to remain iconic within the industries, pushing boundaries along the way. London is the blueprint for the rest of the world so this position is hugely visible across the business. Get in touch for more info asap - firstname.lastname@example.org