PR Account Director, Leeds - B2C
PR Account Director: £38 - 45K, Leeds, Major B2C clients.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Leeds based PR agency with a national reach. This agency work with a range of high profile Consumer brands and have grown consistently in recent years.
The agency have an excellent reputation for staff retention due to the exciting work culture they've created and the impressive training and development opportunities on offer. The PR Account Director will take responsibility for several clients within the Retail, Leisure and Hospitality sectors with duties including:
- Building relationships with clients to fully understand their business and requirements.
- Meeting with clients regularly to provide effective strategic advice and maintain the relationship.
- Devise and implement effective PR and Communication strategies that incorporate both traditional and new media channels.
- Management of the team providing training and support to develop people internally.
- Proof reading the teams work to ensure it is of a high standard and will achieve the desired results. Actively writing articles and press releases as required.
- Having a key input into the agencies growth strategy as part of the senior management team.
Applicants for the PR Account Director role require:
- Previous experience as a PR Account Director or PR Senior Account Manager within a reputable agency.
- Experience managing major clients.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand challenging and technical clients.
It's an exciting role that will offer the PR Account Director the chance to grow into a senior management role within a friendly and ambitious agency. For more information apply quickly!