With new senior management, a super-talented team and a truly customer focussed integrated approach, this agency really is going places. Based in an unbeatable central London location, they boast a wonderful client list that includes some well-loved household names. And look after their people well, with lots of professional development opportunities, Friday drinks and social events!
Business Director – The role
No two days will be the same in this role; you’ll be in a super-switched-on and fast-paced team and really get under the skin of your clients’ business.
- You’ll work across a great mix of high profile brands across a mix of sectors, building a real partnership with your clients, helping them maximise opportunities and growing business.
- Putting the customer at the heart of their marketing activity, you’ll apply your CRM, digital and customer engagement skills to drive new thinking, working across the full range of channels including advertising.
- You’ll work closely with planning and creative, inspiring the very best work.
Business Director – Skills and experience needed
- You’re an experienced agency side Business Director who’s built an understanding of direct, digital and CRM.
- With a flair for working with creative, you’re brilliant at getting the best work, encouraging new ways of thinking and adding value to strategy.
- A real business partner to your clients, you have a track record in developing really strong relationships, growing business and successfully pitching.
If you love positive change and want to be in at the start of something great, then this is for you, so click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account Handling roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckyjobs to see my full range of jobs.