Project/ Delivery Manager
A high-end fashion brand is seeking a Creative Delivery/ Project Manager to join their dynamic team, taking ownership across a number of projects, with a specific focus on digital output. This Delivery/ Project Manager will be working on the successful creation and delivery of E-commerce, Social Media, Websites and Content assets and will be responsible for managing the creative teams involved, logistics, and the overall quality of work.
What will this role involve?
- Managing the creative resourcing within the studio, ensuring that there is a consistent and systematic workflow
- Taking ownership across budget management, time forecasting and briefing of creatives; from scoping out initial projects through to managing the on brief delivery
- Providing digital know how on a number of projects spanning microsite builds, website redesigns, content etc., briefing digital designers on the desired processes and results
- Managing external stakeholders and suppliers alike, including managing their expectations on timings, production and resources
- Working closely with the Creative Services Director to ensure that all creative output is on brand and that the studio is operating as efficiently as possible
- Forecasting for future seasons and upcoming projects
What skills are necessary for this role?
- Experience within a project management capacity, ideally from a digital background either in agency or in-house
- Creativity and a passion for developing innovative and forward thinking collateral to represent a global brand
- An interest in lifestyle and fashion is advantageous!
- The ability to solve problems creatively whilst also working within timelines and budgets
- Exceptional eye for detail is a must!
- A natural team player; someone who understands the overall vision of the brand
- Proactive and a self-starter!
If you are eager to join one of the worlds most beloved fashion brands, with a strong understanding of digital, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!