A high-end fashion brand is seeking a Creative Delivery/ Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team, taking ownership across a number of design focused projects, whilst also assisting the larger team with their projects. This Delivery/ Project Coordinator will be working on the successful creation of numerous projects spanning print, digital and instore collateral.
What will this role include?
- Supporting the Senior Delivery/ Project Manager and Creative Services Director on numerous creative, multi-disciplined projects across various divisions of the brand, including Accessories
- Assisting in the project management of larger volume work including budgeting, tracking invoices, timeline management and creative resourcing
- Working with a Creative Services Intern to oversee studio management and ensure that work is flowing efficiently through the studio
- Whilst you will support seniors and gain invaluable experience in project management, you will also be given your own design led projects to autonomously run; working from taking the brief, scoping, working with creative and tracking the successful delivery - a great and rare combination to learn and develop, whilst also run your own projects!
- Assisting in future planning on upcoming work and seasons
What skills are essential for this role?
- Previous experience within project management, ideally from a boutique design agency with a basic knowledge of the design process across print assets
- The drive and willingness to learn; you will be given the opportunity to really sink your teeth into this global fashion brand, so the right attitude will go miles!
- Deadline driven, organised and proactive with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work on a number of projects at any given time
- A passion for lifestyle/ fashion brands is highly beneficial!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!