A creative advertising agency set in the heart of East London, are looking for a Project/ Account Manager to join their team. The agency is currently made of a collection of varied creatives, and are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to help support their Account Director, whilst also run their own creative focused and multi- disciplined projects from concept through to delivery.
What will this role include?
- Supporting the Account Director across larger scale projects, whilst also delivery and leading your own across print and digital, including all phrases of production
- Liaising with clients, providing support and updates on the delivery of various projects, including managing expectations on budgets, timeframes and artwork approval
- You will build solid and sustainable relationships with your clients, understanding the importance of communication
- Working alongside in-house Strategists, Creatives/ Designers and Production teams across the successful delivery of projects
- This role offers the invaluable opportunity to be invested in by your peers, taking ownership of your own exciting advertising projects whilst also learning from your senior
What skills are vital for this role?
- Experience in account or project management in a similar environment, ideally with experience across film/ advertising/ production
- Organisation and communication skills and an eye for detail are essential!
- The ability to work with multiple teams and skillsets, understanding that your role is hybrid and it is a highly collaborative environment - you've got to be a real team player!
- A positive attitude, establishing an enjoyable working atmosphere
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!