A unique agency who specialise in creating inspiring experiences and creative adventures, both in the community, arts & culture and commercial world, are looking for a proactive and confident Project Manager to join their team.
What will this role include?
- Working closely with the studio's MD and Studio Manager to ensure the smooth running and delivery of creativity, including scoping out projects, managing studio members, setting and monitoring key milestones and briefing teams on certain aspects of projects
- Pulling together quotes and project budgets and managing them throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Conducting weekly meetings across the studio, ensuring that all teams are on brief and working within the desired timeframes
- Supporting on New Business, assisting on pitching and putting together pitch presentations with the assistance of a Design Director
- Identifying and meeting with potential clients, ensuring that a strong partnership is formed between both the studio and prospective client
What skills are essential for this?
- Clear, concise communication skills
- A passion for the arts, culture and bespoke design with unlimited enthusiasm!
- A background in retail/ experiential/ exhibition/ graphic design is advantageous
- Exceptional organisational skills with the natural ability to solve problems
- Driven, motivated and a true team player
If you tick the boxes and are keen to join an incredibly creative, highly regarded studio then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now!